    I use it toward MCDBA?

    Second, is there a logical way of getting MCSE i.e. which
    exams to take first, or does it matter. Thanks
    Steve, Feb 6, 2004

  2. Steve

    Joetech Guest

    you need core exams first. 70-210 along with 70-215 216
    217 and then electives. you need to decide what you want
    to do and take those electives. some electives are 2 some
    are 3. good luck. I elected for the dba track, and now I
    re thought and need the exchange track or the security
    track. I'm going for all of them.

    Good luck
    Joetech ¿¥¿

    Later