    if you would please be posting all the materials i am needing to obtain the mcse for my career i would also like the braindumps that you are havin

    friendl
    achmed
    =?Utf-8?B?YWNobWVk?=, Mar 5, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?YWNobWVk?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > friend

    <looks around, finds no one>
    You're talking to me?

    > if you would please be posting all the materials i am needing to obtain

    the mcse for my career i would also like the braindumps that you are having

    If I would please be posting all the materials you are needing to obtain the
    MCSE for your career, I would be your friend. If I would please be posting
    all the braindumps that I am having, I would be one who engages in the anal
    loving.

    > friendly
    > achmed

    I do have to say, though - you are friendly.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Mar 5, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?YWNobWVk?=

    JaR Guest

    achmed opined, On 3/5/04 2:16 PM:
    > friend
    >
    > if you would please be posting all the materials i am needing to obtain the mcse for my career i would also like the braindumps that you are having
    >
    > friendly
    > achmed

    ___________________________
    /| /| | |