    presented with the MCP logo, not MCSE. So is this normal,
    and how long before Microsoft actually acknowledges me as
    an MCSE and sends the package?
    Kenny, Sep 13, 2003

  2. First of all, Congrats!

    Second of all, yup, it could take a few days for the wheels of certification
    to catch up to you. When it does, all will be revealed to you, including
    the secret handshake.

    --
    RL (your ad could be here) Coppedge, MCSE, MCT

    http://www.rlcoppedge.com/

    RL Coppedge, MCSE, Sep 13, 2003

  3. Kenny

    MCSE World Guest

    CONGRATULATIONS!!

    Yes, it seems that MS is running a bit behind right with getting transcripts
    updated and emails sent out...possibly becuase of the recent additions of
    the new specializations or the new Windows Server 2003 exams.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Sep 14, 2003
  4. Kenny

    S. O'Brien Guest

    They are a little behind... my transcript was updated with my +M on Sep 5th
    but I did get my email on the 12th stating the following:

    "Congratulations on becoming a Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator:
    Messaging on Microsoft Windows 2000!"

    According to MS, my new welcome kit with certif, card and pin were
    "submitted for order" on Sep 9th as shown below in another email from MS on
    the same date in response to an inquiry on my part as I had forgotten to
    update my email and mailing address in my profile after my move this summer
    (oooops guess updating was less important than finding a new job):

    "Our records indicate that your MCSA Messaging on Windows 2000 Welcome Kit,
    which includes your certificate, wallet card and lapel pin was submitted for
    order on September 9, 2003 to the address we have listed for you in our
    database."

    Hey Tom (Helms) - this new certif & card... it replaces my old MCSA stuff,
    does it not? Or is it just an addition? I'm assuming replacement.
    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    "Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good
    example." --Mark Twain

    S. O'Brien, Sep 14, 2003
  5. The new card you receive should have all of your certifications listed on
    it--including a separate entry for MCSA: Messaging. The certificate with the
    new logo will show "your name has successfully completed the requirements to
    be recognized as a Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator: Messaging on
    Microsoft Windows 2000".

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."