    where to put the mcse logo, should it be on the top or at the bottom,
    and is there any site on the internet where i can find an example,
    thanks!
    High Hopes, Mar 21, 2006

  2. High Hopes

    Grep Guest

    I would leave the logo off of your resume.

    Grep, Mar 22, 2006

  3. High Hopes

    High Hopes Guest

    what does that mean ?
    post helpful information in groups or shut your hole
    High Hopes, Mar 22, 2006
  4. "High Hopes" <> wrote in message
    > what does that mean ?
    > post helpful information in groups or shut your hole

    High Hole,

    The information you provided is not helpful.

    Shut your hole.

    My post, however, is helpful, because I have helped you to realize that the
    information you provided is not helpful.

    My hole will remain open.

    MCSB
    Moderator [MVP] [Meaty Variable Parser] [7.13.86.4, Mar 22, 2006
  5. High Hopes

    High Hopes Guest

    My hole will remain open.

    This tells what you are.
    and u are NOT helpful
    High Hopes, Mar 22, 2006
  6. **High Hopes's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > what does that mean ?
    > post helpful information in groups or shut your hole

    I'd say he was pretty fsukin helpful you a$$monky. Where do you get off
    coming in here and talking to people like that???

    That's *my* job!!!!

    As for your lame a$$ resume....When have you *ever* seen anyone put their
    logo on a resume (MS or not)??

    That's what the business card is for you dolt!

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 22, 2006
  7. High Hopes

    Lasher Guest

    "High Hopes" <> wrote in

    > My hole will remain open.

    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahah.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010
    Lasher, Mar 22, 2006
  8. March 21, 2006

    Hi... try to ignore the others -- definitely not helpful in any form or
    fashion.

    Try checking out the private MCP member site...
    https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp

    Then go on to the Logo Builder section and you can get a copy of the Logo
    License Agreement & Guidelines -- this document has many suggestions on
    where to place logos in documents such as resumes/biz cards/etc... I believe
    the recommended is bottom right/left corners.

    Hope this helps!

    --
    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

    Web Site/Blog: http://CactiDevelopers.ResDev.Net/

    Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD, Mar 22, 2006
  9. High Hopes

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD" <> wrote in message
    > March 21, 2006
    >
    > Hi... try to ignore the others -- definitely not helpful in any form or
    > fashion.

    Uh, Grep is not an MCNGP, but he was indeed QUITE helpful. He was not
    flaming, he merely offered an asked-for opinion. It wasn't the opinion the
    OP wanted, but it was an opinion. And for what it's worth, it's one that is
    almost certainly shared by the majority of posters here. Putting a logo on
    a resume is lame, period. It doesn't surprise me, though, that you
    disagree. You tout your stuff in every post, including your certs and your
    coveted MVP. Your ridiculous signature speaks volumes for you, as does your
    starting every post with the date at the top. Geeze, Joseph Bittman, get a
    freakin' clue.

    > Hope this helps!

    I'm sure it will, since the OP is a lamer, just like you.
    Frisbee®, Mar 22, 2006
  10. High Hopes

    LnkWizard Guest

    Since your density level seems high, I will expand on Grep's previous
    reply.

    After having checked with several different HR folks that I know, they
    have told me that it is really not a good idea to include a logo on your
    resume. It detracts from the document and makes you seem rather
    pretentious. Granted it looks pretty and can make it look like it will
    stand out, but experienced HR folks see it and it goes in the "do
    use this guy" pile real quick.

    However you can include a separate section in your resume that lists
    your various certification all in one neat and tidy spot. This also makes
    them stand out and draws the eye to them, without being a detraction
    from the meat of the document. It is nice to have the certs, as it shows
    that you can read and take tests rather well. Most experienced HR folks
    see that and then look to see if you have the experience to go with it.

    Based on your responses here, I doubt that I would hire you for you took
    no time in trying to understand the response given and just fired off
    a smarta$$ed remark, not a real good way to be. Take time to understand
    what is going on and DON'T take stuff so personally and you will
    do much better.

    HTH, HAND

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Mar 22, 2006
  11. High Hopes

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 21, 2006 at 11:19pm "High Hopes" blathered:

    > what does that mean ?
    > post helpful information in groups or shut your hole

    It meant he thought you should leave the logo off your resume you tool.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    Not only am I certified, I'm certifiable.
    TechGeekPro, Mar 22, 2006
  12. High Hopes

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 22, 2006 at 12:17am "Bigus Di©kus" blathered:

    > When have you *ever* seen anyone put their
    > logo on a resume (MS or not)??

    I do, and my new boss was quite impressed with them. :p

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    There are 3 kinds of people: those who can count and those who can't.
    TechGeekPro, Mar 22, 2006
  13. High Hopes

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 21, 2006 at 6:30pm "High Hopes" blathered:

    > hi, i just did my mcse, i am creating new resume and i am not sure
    > where to put the mcse logo, should it be on the top or at the bottom,
    > and is there any site on the internet where i can find an example,
    > thanks!

    Let me "open my hole" and add, if you can't figure how to log into the MCP
    Member Site, download a logo and add a simple graphic to your resume, you
    don't deserve an MCSE or a subsequent job in I.T.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    Whateva, Whateva, I do what I want!
    TechGeekPro, Mar 22, 2006
  14. **TechGeekPro's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > On Mar 22, 2006 at 12:17am "Bigus Di©kus" blathered:
    >
    >> When have you *ever* seen anyone put their
    >> logo on a resume (MS or not)??

    > I do, and my new boss was quite impressed with them. :p

    I know, I've seen them, I was messing with the guy.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 22, 2006
  15. High Hopes

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 22, 2006 at 8:35am "Frisbee®" blathered:

    > Putting a logo on a resume is lame, period.

    *Sniff* But... but... they're so... purdy. *sniff, sniff*

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    I recently childproofed my house, but somehow they still keep getting in.
    TechGeekPro, Mar 22, 2006
  16. High Hopes

    MitchS Guest

    "High Hopes" <> wrote in message
    > My hole will remain open.
    >
    > This tells what you are.
    > and u are NOT helpful

    I had every intention of being helpful, but since you are being such an a$$
    towards someone who gave friendly, honest advice I'll just go with bugger
    off luser.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Mar 22, 2006
  17. High Hopes

    MitchS Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message

    > Your ridiculous signature speaks volumes for you, as does your starting
    > every post with the date at the top. Geeze, Joseph Bittman, get a
    > freakin' clue.

    At least he doesn't start with the star date.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Mar 22, 2006
  18. High Hopes

    Frisbee® Guest

    > On Mar 22, 2006 at 8:35am "Frisbee®" blathered:
    >
    >> Putting a logo on a resume is lame, period.

    > *Sniff* But... but... they're so... purdy. *sniff, sniff*

    Well, you know what they say about opinions and Jamesholes...

    It's only my opinion.

    Please don't cry.

    Okay, dambit. Logos are the shiznit on resumes!
    Frisbee®, Mar 22, 2006
  19. High Hopes

    Briscobar Guest

    Frisbee® <> rambled:

    > Putting a logo on a resume is lame, period.

    I put my A+ logo on my resume!

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com is real.
    Briscobar, Mar 22, 2006
  20. "High Hopes" <> wrote in message
    > My hole will remain open.
    >
    > This tells what you are.
    > and u are NOT helpful

    Keeping my hole open is my way of being helpful.

    It's no longer helpful to tell people that they are not helpful.

    Thank you for being unhelpful.

    Shut your hole.
    Moderator [MVP] [Meaty Variable Parser] [7.13.86.4, Mar 22, 2006