    then, do I have to retake the core client exam (70-270 or 70-620) to fulfill
    the requirement or will my 70-210 still apply?

    Thanks!
    D, Mar 18, 2008

  2. D

    Westworld Guest

    Hello,

    70-210 is still good enough for your 2003 track.

    Client:
    Since you have already passed Exam 70-210 or 70-270, the client requirement
    for an MCSE on Windows Server 2003 certification has been met—you do not have
    to take a client exam.

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/default.mspx

    Rgds

    Westworld

    Westworld, Mar 18, 2008

  3. D

    Bruno Guest

    Hello D, would Be better you to call for microsoft and to do that question.
    Here each one can speak a thing and to leave you confused.
    respectfully,

    Bruno Garçone

    "Olá D,
    Seria melhor você ligar para microsoft e fazer essa pergunta. Aqui cada um
    pode falar uma coisa e te deixar confuso."

    "D" <> escreveu na notícia da
    mensagem:...

    Bruno, Mar 19, 2008
  4. Nope. It still meets the requirement. Being retired just means that you
    cannot take the exam anymore. But, it still counts as a client exam.

    --

    Dustin Harper

    Dustin Harper, Mar 19, 2008