    many thanks
    --
    Alex

    =?Utf-8?B?QWxleCBEb25n?=, Oct 20, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QWxleCBEb25n?=

    Dragon Guest

    hmmm, I don't know. I plan to take a trip to HK in about a month, then I
    might know.

    Dragon, Oct 20, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QWxleCBEb25n?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    glad to have you on board. the bathrooms are that way --------------->

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Oct 20, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QWxleCBEb25n?=

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Dragon climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > hmmm, I don't know. I plan to take a trip to HK in about a month, then
    > I might know.

    Cool. Bring us back some of that duck from the Peking Restaurant over in
    Kowloon.

    JaR
    Hungry Candidate

    JaR, Oct 20, 2004
  5. =?Utf-8?B?QWxleCBEb25n?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > Cool. Bring us back some of that duck from the Peking Restaurant over in
    > Kowloon.

    I ordered a large pizza over there and it was the size of a small plate.

    No wonder they are all so small. They don't eat!

    Jtyc, Oct 20, 2004
  6. =?Utf-8?B?QWxleCBEb25n?=

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> said
    in news::

    >> Cool. Bring us back some of that duck from the Peking Restaurant over

    in
    >> Kowloon.

    > I ordered a large pizza over there and it was the size of a small

    plate.

    > No wonder they are all so small. They don't eat!

    who is this?

    and where teh heck have you been?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Oct 20, 2004
  7. =?Utf-8?B?QWxleCBEb25n?=

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    >> Cool. Bring us back some of that duck from the Peking Restaurant over in
    >> Kowloon.

    > I ordered a large pizza over there and it was the size of a small plate.
    >
    > No wonder they are all so small. They don't eat!

    Well, for $Deity's sake. You went to the wrong city for pizza.

    Hong Kong is more known for the bratwurst & saurkraut.

    JaR
    Epicurian Candidate

    JaR, Oct 20, 2004
  8. =?Utf-8?B?QWxleCBEb25n?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > Hong Kong is more known for the bratwurst & saurkraut.

    I didn't find any German restuarants there.

    Although they had some British pubs... Carlsberg and Fosters being the most
    popular of beers.

    Jtyc, Oct 20, 2004
  9. =?Utf-8?B?QWxleCBEb25n?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > and where teh heck have you been?

    Busy. Vacation.

    Jtyc, Oct 20, 2004
  10. =?Utf-8?B?QWxleCBEb25n?=

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    >> Hong Kong is more known for the bratwurst & saurkraut.

    > I didn't find any German restuarants there.

    You must not have looked in the right places. Every Lederhosen dealer in HK
    has an attached Gasthaus.

    JaR
    Oriental Candidate

    JaR, Oct 20, 2004
  11. =?Utf-8?B?QWxleCBEb25n?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > You must not have looked in the right places. Every Lederhosen dealer in
    HK
    > has an attached Gasthaus.

    I wasn't looking for Lederhosen. I shall have to make a mental note to look
    for some next time I'm that way.

    Jtyc, Oct 20, 2004
  12. =?Utf-8?B?QWxleCBEb25n?=

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    >> You must not have looked in the right places. Every Lederhosen dealer
    >> in

    > HK
    >> has an attached Gasthaus.

    > I wasn't looking for Lederhosen. I shall have to make a mental note
    > to look for some next time I'm that way.

    Silly man. You missed out on a gastronomic, if not a sartorial, treat!

    Pizza indeed.

    Pfft.

    JaR
    Pitying Candidate

    JaR, Oct 20, 2004
  13. =?Utf-8?B?QWxleCBEb25n?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > Pizza indeed.

    I ate at McDonald's as well. You ever try that place? Awesome man. If you
    are ever in Honk Kong, I highly recommend it.

    Jtyc, Oct 20, 2004
  14. =?Utf-8?B?QWxleCBEb25n?=

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    >> Pizza indeed.

    > I ate at McDonald's as well. You ever try that place? Awesome man.
    > If you are ever in Honk Kong, I highly recommend it.

    Right! That does it. This thread is hereby terminated for being rediculous.
    Sorry, but I don't make up the rules.

    Move along, now. Nothing to see.

    JaR
    Terminator Candidate

    JaR, Oct 21, 2004
  15. =?Utf-8?B?QWxleCBEb25n?=

    said in news::

    >> Pizza indeed.

    > I ate at McDonald's as well. You ever try that place? Awesome man.
    > If you are ever in Honk Kong, I highly recommend it.

    wadja have, Mcmoo goo gai pan?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Oct 21, 2004
  16. =?Utf-8?B?QWxleCBEb25n?=

    JaR Guest

    > incase you missed it "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com>
    > said in news::
    >
    >>> Pizza indeed.

    >> I ate at McDonald's as well. You ever try that place? Awesome man.
    >> If you are ever in Honk Kong, I highly recommend it.
    >>

    > wadja have, Mcmoo goo gai pan?

    PHWEEEEEETT!!!

    Excessive silliness. 5 yard penalty and loss of down.

    JaR
    Ref Can

    JaR, Oct 21, 2004
  17. =?Utf-8?B?QWxleCBEb25n?=

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it JaR <> said in

    > Excessive silliness.

    thought that was a prerequisite for this bunch...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Oct 21, 2004
  18. =?Utf-8?B?QWxleCBEb25n?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    Rowdy Yates <"rowdy_yates_mcngp AT yahoo DOT com"> prattled ceaslessly
    in news:#:

    > Alex Dong wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >> My name is Alex, i am going to take a MCSE coures in HK. Does anyone
    >> can tell me which one is the best to go for...(or which school i
    >> should never go to)
    >>
    >> many thanks

    > glad to have you on board. the bathrooms are that way --------------->

    And don't spill beer on the carpet! It's new!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    catwalker63, Oct 21, 2004
  19. JaR wrote:
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc climbed on a soapbox &
    > opined:
    >
    >>> Cool. Bring us back some of that duck from the Peking Restaurant
    >>> over in Kowloon.

    >> I ordered a large pizza over there and it was the size of a small
    >> plate.
    >>
    >> No wonder they are all so small. They don't eat!
    >>

    > Well, for $Deity's sake. You went to the wrong city for pizza.
    >
    > Hong Kong is more known for the bratwurst & saurkraut.
    >
    > JaR
    > Epicurian Candidate

    Let's don't be silly. EVERYONE knows that the best spaghettit can be gotten
    in Hong Kong.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Oct 21, 2004
  20. Jtyc wrote:
    >> Pizza indeed.

    > I ate at McDonald's as well. You ever try that place? Awesome man.
    > If you are ever in Honk Kong, I highly recommend it.

    Lou: Y'know, I went to the McDonalds in uh Shelbyville on Friday night.
    Wiggum: The McWhat?
    Lou: Uh, the McDonalds restaraunt. I never heard of it either, but they have
    over 2000 locations in this state alone.
    Eddie: Hmm. Must have sprung up overnight.
    Lou: You know the funniest thing though? It's the little differences.
    Wiggum: Example
    Lou: Well at McDonalds you can buy a Krusty Burger with cheese, right, but,
    they don't call it a Krusty Burger with cheese.
    Wiggum: Get out.. well what do they call it?
    Lou: A Quarter Pounder with cheese.
    Wiggum: A Quarter Pounder with cheese? Well I can picture the cheese, but...
    uh. Do they have 'Krusty Partially Gelagnated Non Dairy Gum Based
    Beverages'?
    Lou: MmmHmm, they call them "Shakes".
    Eddie: Shakes. You don't know what you're gettin'.

    --
    Fris "I'll have a KPGNDGBB please, chocolate" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Oct 21, 2004