    upgrade to M.C.S.E.on Windows 2003 server.For that I have
    to clear two upgradation exams 70-292 and 70-296. Please
    giv the details about how to prepare for those exams.

    sudhakar, Sep 2, 2003

  2. Study Windows 2003.

    Davin Mickelson, Sep 2, 2003

  3. sudhakar

    joe_user Guest

    you would think people would be intuitave enough to search
    microsoft's website on there own to see what information
    they could come up with?

    joe_user, Sep 2, 2003
  4. "joe_user" <> wrote in message
    > you would think people would be intuitave enough to search
    > microsoft's website on there own to see what information
    > they could come up with?

    Welcome to microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    Here's your accordion.

    --
    Fris "Come for the knowledge, stay for the amusement" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Sep 2, 2003
  5. sudhakar

    MCSE World Guest

    I've got reviews posted for both the 70-292 and 70-296 exams. You might
    find them helpful.

    70-292:
    http://www.mcseworld.com/forums/infocenter.php?action=viewarticle&artid=19

    70-296: