    Look forward to hearing how other people are doing.

    G.
    , Dec 19, 2006

  2. Guest Guest

    Sounds like you've got it down. You're on the right track. I don't know if I
    would have started with 290, but if that's what you feel comfortable with, then
    it's perfect.

    Good Luck.

    --
    CertGuard
    You think you know IT?!?!

    Guest, Dec 19, 2006

  3. MadMac Guest

    You sound good to go... again I wouldn't of started with 290 but seems you
    got it down, just go for it.. hell take the insurance seems you get a free
    TechNet plus direct subscription if you're quick.

    Good luck

    MadMac, Dec 19, 2006
  4. Guest

    Yea the insurance thing looks like a good idea + with the Technet
    bonus, why not? Just out of interest, which exam would you guys have
    done first? I'm guessing 70-270?
    , Dec 19, 2006
  5. TurkReno Guest

    wrote in news:1166572276.525987.106800@
    79g2000cws.googlegroups.com:

    > I'm guessing 70-270?

    Correct, that way you can work on getting an MCSA with that as well. So
    then, 70-270, 70-290, 70-291 (MCSA). Three more tests and you have MCSE.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50 - MCP, MCDST
    TurkReno, Dec 20, 2006
  6. I started with 70-290 and then finished my MCSE with 70-270. It was nice
    after all those difficult exams finally finishing with an easy one.

    I'm not that familiar with VMWare as I use Msofts Virtual Server - My advice
    is create a vanilla server build so that you can simulate an environment,
    break it, fix it, break it again, set it up from scratch and then start all
    over.

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGFuZnJheA==?=, Dec 20, 2006
  7. TurkReno Guest

    TurkReno <www.turkreno.com> wrote in

    > wrote in news:1166572276.525987.106800@
    > 79g2000cws.googlegroups.com:
    >
    >> I'm guessing 70-270?

    > Correct, that way you can work on getting an MCSA with that as well. So
    > then, 70-270, 70-290, 70-291 (MCSA). Three more tests and you have MCSE.

    Let me correct myself. You can do that AND 70-271, 70-272 (MCDST) + 6 more
    and you'll have MCDST/MCSA/MCSE. You have to follow an elective for MCSE.
    TurkReno, Dec 20, 2006
  8. Brat® Guest

    vanilla sux ... I want chocolate!

    --