MCSE history

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?T3dlbkA3?=, Jul 17, 2007.

  1. Is there anyway to find your MCSE test and score history?

    =?Utf-8?B?T3dlbkA3?=, Jul 17, 2007

  2. Owen:
    Both prometric and vue have a place where you can see what exams you took
    and passed or failed, or you can get your official Microsoft transcript on
    the mcp page (https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp).
    As far as your score is concerned, I don't think that number is saved
    anywhere - just whether you passed or failed the exam.

    =?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?=, Jul 18, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?T3dlbkA3?=

    ebouza70 Guest

    Owen@7;7821892 Wrote:
    > Is there anyway to find your MCSE test and score history?

    I know if you go to Microsoft's site and go to the MCP site you are
    able to input your MCSE ID and it will go to another page where you are
    able to see your transcript. There you are able to see the test and
    when you took them, but not your test scores.

    Erick B
    MCSA

    --
    ebouza70

    ebouza70, Jul 18, 2007
  4. "ebouza70" wrote:

    > Owen@7;7821892 Wrote:
    > > Is there anyway to find your MCSE test and score history?

    > I know if you go to Microsoft's site and go to the MCP site you are
    > able to input your MCSE ID and it will go to another page where you are
    > able to see your transcript. There you are able to see the test and
    > when you took them, but not your test scores.
    >
    > Erick B
    > MCSA
    >

    > --
    > ebouza70

    The only place your test score is is on the sheet you get from the center
    after you finish the test. Microsoft only cares about pass/fail.

    --
    Retired U.S. Air Force
    MCSE - 2000 & 2003

    =?Utf-8?B?VEJhY2tzdHJvbQ==?=, Jul 23, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?T3dlbkA3?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Jul 23, 7:16 pm, TBackstrom <>
    wrote:

    > Microsoft only cares about pass/fail.

    So does everyone else, except for the excited newlycertifieds. (Is
    that a word, like "newlyweds" ?) ;-)

    Cerebrus, Jul 23, 2007
  6. =?Utf-8?B?T3dlbkA3?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    Cerebrus <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > On Jul 23, 7:16 pm, TBackstrom <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Microsoft only cares about pass/fail.

    > So does everyone else, except for the excited newlycertifieds. (Is
    > that a word, like "newlyweds" ?) ;-)

    Umm no. Newlyweds get to keep the shine longer.

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Jul 23, 2007