    fashionable and approachable for the sweet gals in my
    complex for summertime.

    Thank you in advantage.

    Jerry, Jun 30, 2004

  2. Jerry

    Consultant Guest

    you cannot go wrong with a mullet

    business up front, party in the back

    Consultant, Jun 30, 2004

  3. Jerry wrote:
    > Hi friends in USA I got my MCSE 2003 yesterday and am
    > wondering what kind of hairstyle I should try to make
    > myself up with for job hunts and greetings with
    > managergial type personnel. I want to be presentable yet
    > fashionable and approachable for the sweet gals in my
    > complex for summertime.
    >
    > Thank you in advantage.

    Lucky for you we have a resident expert in just this area.

    PING Network Guru

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 30, 2004
  4. >you cannot go wrong with a mullet

    also, having a mullet hair style is almost as effective as wearing
    several lapel pins [at once] when it comes pulling chicks....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 30, 2004
  5. Jerry

    Neil Guest

    Frisbee® <> wrote in news:#c3u3zrXEHA.556
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > Lucky for you we have a resident expert in just this area.
    >
    > PING Network Guru

    YOUCH! I didn't know that NG was a metrosexual...

    (does he have a mullet?)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 30, 2004
  6. Jerry

    Grog in Ohio Guest

    I'd suggest you go for the big orange Afro look.

    Grog

    Grog in Ohio, Jun 30, 2004
  7. Jerry

    Sandworm Guest

    "Jerry" <> wrote in news:23c1001c45ebb
    $c472ce10$:

    > Hi friends in USA I got my MCSE 2003 yesterday and am
    > wondering what kind of hairstyle I should try to make
    > myself up with for job hunts and greetings with
    > managergial type personnel. I want to be presentable yet
    > fashionable and approachable for the sweet gals in my
    > complex for summertime.
    >
    > Thank you in advantage.

    Thank you in advantage????? What the hell does that mean?

    Anyway the best hair cut to impress any new employer is alway
    the neon blue mohawk, faux colored native american hair styles
    will always be in fashion.

    Sandworm
    MCNGP #00100001

    Sandworm, Jun 30, 2004
  8. Jerry

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Might I suggest a mullet?

    TechGeekPro, Jun 30, 2004
  9. Jerry

    Doom Guest

    um
    Consultant beat you to that one by over 3 hours.

    Doom, Jun 30, 2004
  10. Jerry

    TechGeekPro Guest

    "Doom" <> wrote in message
    > um
    > Consultant beat you to that one by over 3 hours.

    Yeah, I saw that, *after* I posted.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 30, 2004
  11. Jerry

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    http://www.mulletsgalore.com/

    we all are proud members. the hair club for men guy can kiss my a$$.

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:OukhGyrXEHA.2816
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > you cannot go wrong with a mullet
    >
    > business up front, party in the back
    >
    > "Jerry" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi friends in USA I got my MCSE 2003 yesterday and am
    >> wondering what kind of hairstyle I should try to make
    >> myself up with for job hunts and greetings with
    >> managergial type personnel. I want to be presentable yet
    >> fashionable and approachable for the sweet gals in my
    >> complex for summertime.
    >>
    >> Thank you in advantage.

    Rowdy Yates, MCSE
    --
    Rowdy's Home Page
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Jul 1, 2004
  12. Jerry

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Jerry" <> wrote in news:23c1001c45ebb
    $c472ce10$:

    > Hi friends in USA I got my MCSE 2003 yesterday and am
    > wondering what kind of hairstyle I should try to make
    > myself up with for job hunts and greetings with
    > managergial type personnel. I want to be presentable yet
    > fashionable and approachable for the sweet gals in my
    > complex for summertime.
    >
    > Thank you in advantage.

    print this pic and tell the barber to make you look like this guy. come'on
    baby do your thing....

    SFW - but not safe for keeping your lunch from coming up...

    http://www.mulletsgalore.com/assets/images/picturebooks/24
    _hey_g_whats_up_II/jimpox098hjvcs9.jpg

    http://tinyurl.com/2kks9

    Rowdy Yates, MCSE

    Rowdy Yates, Jul 1, 2004
  13. Jerry

    Network Guru Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > Jerry wrote:
    > > Hi friends in USA I got my MCSE 2003 yesterday and am
    > > wondering what kind of hairstyle I should try to make
    > > myself up with for job hunts and greetings with
    > > managergial type personnel. I want to be presentable yet
    > > fashionable and approachable for the sweet gals in my
    > > complex for summertime.
    > >
    > > Thank you in advantage.

    > Lucky for you we have a resident expert in just this area.
    >
    > PING Network Guru

    Frisbee®,

    This prospective job candidate requires a high gloss spit shine. It is a
    sure fire way to make a great impression during teh interview process.
    Moreover, when coupled with the MCP Lapel Pin, it is the ultimate chick
    magnet combination. For your reading pleasure, a reprint of my classic
    shoe-shine article is below! Enjoy your holiday weekend!
    Cheers,
    Network Guru, MCP LOW

    As most know, it is a very tight and competitive labor market. As a
    military veteran, I find it amusing when an amateur attempts to shine shoes
    to make an impression during the interview process. I've seen some without
    a law enforcement or military background shine a pair of shoes satisfactory,
    but not many. You may be thinking, "I can have Joe Blow shine my shoes in
    the hotel lobby, airport, barber shop" etc etc etc. That is true, but the
    problem is, your $2.50 will get you a "brush shine". Your shoes will look
    nice, but will not make you stand out from 99% of the other candidates with
    the brush shine. If you are willing to invest a couple of hours to stand
    out from the crowd on your next interview, read on.

    The Network Guru Military Mirror Spit Shine:

    1. Equipment Required

    a. Soft baby diaper
    b. Hair dryer
    c. Lincoln Stain wax Shoe polish
    d. distilled water
    e. Kiwi shoe polish (optional)
    f. edge and sole dressing
    g. saddle Soap
    h. Mineral spirits

    The process:

    To keep it simple we are going to assume a new or near new pair of leather
    shoes. If your shoes are scuffed or faded, they will need to be dyed. The
    dyeing process is beyond the scope of this writing.

    1. Clean the shoes. If shoes have a heavy polish buildup, strip the polish
    off with Mineral spirits (available in paint section of hardware store).
    Next step is to lather them up with Saddle Soap and wipe dry.

    2. Wash your hands with soap and water. The NWG spit shine requires
    application of polish with bare hands and skin oils do not react well with
    polish.

    3. Rub your fingers into a can of Kiwi polish (kiwi is ok for this phase)
    and rub it into shoes with elbow grease.

    4. Take hair dryer and apply to polish. This will burn it in to the
    leather. Repeat steps 3 and 4 a total of 4 times. This will build a
    foundation or base coat of polish on shoes

    5. Thoroughly wet diaper with distilled water, regular water contains
    minerals which do not mix well with polish. Wring diaper out. It should be
    nice and moist, but not dripping. The wet diaper will allow polish to
    stick to shoe easier.

    6. Wrap diaper around index finger and dip into Lincoln Stain wax shoe
    polish can. (I prefer Lincoln, but it is difficult to locate and is not
    readily available in supermarkets). If you have to, use Kiwi parade gloss
    polish for this step. Gently rub into shoe in a circular motion on a small
    area, perhaps 2 square inches. Use polish sparingly. keep rubbing until
    polish buffs out. Repeat this process until shoes look like mirrors!

    After shining, you may want to do the heels and soles with edge dressing to
    make them look good.

    Also, if going up an escalator, do not place mirror shined shoes under the
    dress of a female. It is an abuse of power and bad etiquette.

    You will radiate confidence with your mirror shoes. An added bonus is they
    are a real chick magnet.

    Network Guru, Jul 1, 2004
  14. Jerry

    Neil Guest

    Rowdy Yates <> wrote in

    > SFW - but not safe for keeping your lunch from coming up...

    it's not his hair....

    it's the fact he's a freakin goal for a dart team...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 1, 2004