    I heard that MCSEs get laid more on average than non
    certified people.

    Please confirm.
    RoryPhlapp, Jul 27, 2004

  2. RoryPhlapp

    JaR Guest

    RoryPhlapp wrote:

    > I heard that MCSEs get laid more on average than non
    > certified people.
    >
    > Please confirm.

    Yes, you heard correct.
    JaR, Jul 27, 2004

  3. RoryPhlapp

    anonymous Guest

    Doesn't matter what you do for a living if your
    married....it all stops after the honeymoon :p

    anonymous, Jul 27, 2004
  4. RoryPhlapp

    Doom Guest

    Re: Get Laid More Often?

    Try wearing your lapel pin. It drives my wife into a lustful fit.

    Doom, Jul 27, 2004
  5. RoryPhlapp

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 27, 2004 "RoryPhlapp" blathered:

    > I heard that MCSEs get laid more on average than non
    > certified people.

    No, but some of them do fcuk a lot more ass.

    --
    Tech "Censored Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 27, 2004
  6. RoryPhlapp

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Get Laid More Often?

    "Doom" <> wrote in message
    > Try wearing your lapel pin. It drives my wife into a lustful fit.

    I think that's just an epileptic seizure.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "Apologies to epileptics thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 27, 2004
  7. RoryPhlapp

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "RoryPhlapp"
    <> spewed in news:521d01c4740e
    $bc178a40$:

    > I heard that MCSEs get laid more on average than non
    > certified people.
    >
    > Please confirm.

    I woudl have answered sooner but I was busy getting laid.what was your
    question?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 27, 2004
  8. RoryPhlapp

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > I woudl have answered sooner but I was busy getting laid.what was your
    > question?

    i just got back from a lay. what was the question?

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    ---
    Rowdy Yates, Jul 27, 2004
  9. RoryPhlapp

    ANdyM Guest

    Only by members of their own family...

    F'kin inbred geeks!

    ANdyM, Jul 28, 2004
  10. RoryPhlapp

    JC Guest

    Re: Get Laid More Often?

    Yeah, I know...

    JC, Jul 28, 2004
  11. RoryPhlapp

    Guest Guest

    Somehow I doubt that very much.

    >$bc178a40$:
    >
    >> I heard that MCSEs get laid more on average than non
    >> certified people.
    >>
    >> Please confirm.
    >>

    >I woudl have answered sooner but I was busy getting

    laid.what was your
    >question?
    >
    >--
    >Neil MCNGP #30
    >Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata

    descendum pantorum.

    >When I die, I want to die like my grandfather-who died

    peacefully in
    >his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his

    car.

    Guest, Jul 28, 2004
  12. RoryPhlapp

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Get Laid More Often?

    yes, tis true. i get laid by three different women, and im married!

    Consultant, Jul 28, 2004
  13. RoryPhlapp

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: Get Laid More Often?

    Multiple personality disorder is no joke!

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 28, 2004
  14. RoryPhlapp

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: Get Laid More Often?

    Bitter much?

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 28, 2004
  15. RoryPhlapp

    Neil Guest

    Re: Get Laid More Often?

    babbling on and on again "catwalker63" <>
    spewed in news::

    > Multiple personality disorder is no joke!

    yes it is/no it isn't

    (shuddup! she was talking to me not me)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 28, 2004
  16. Re: Get Laid More Often?

    >> Multiple personality disorder is no joke!
    >
    >yes it is/no it isn't
    >
    >(shuddup! she was talking to me not me)

    mother tell them to stop

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 28, 2004
  17. RoryPhlapp

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Get Laid More Often?

    On Jul 28, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

    >> Multiple personality disorder is no joke!

    > yes it is/no it isn't
    >
    > (shuddup! she was talking to me not me)

    Roses are red,
    violets are blue.