    the necessary materials to start preparation?

    Regards
    Emmanuel

    Emmanuel Michael, Jun 29, 2003

  2. "Emmanuel Michael" <> wrote in message news:<00c801c33e78$a58c0340$>...
    > Am interested in preparing for certification for Windows
    > Server 2003 immediately to enable me partake in the exam
    > as soon as it is released. How do I go about the getting
    > the necessary materials to start preparation?

    Unfortunately, the materials are just not coming out. Most of the
    major publishers such as Microsoft Press and Sybex will be releasing
    materials in the August throug November timeframe. Your best bet to
    jump start your studies is to get some of the "Introduction To" type
    books and some eval software to play on.

    One test you can find materials on right now is the client OS
    requirement for MCSE. You can get the materials for and test on
    either Windows 2000 Pro or Windows XP now. This will get you MCP
    certification and you'll have something to show for your starting
    efforts.

    For some information on the books available and coming available take
    a look here:

    http://www.selfstudycerts.com/cert/microsoft/mcse-2003.html

    Good luck!

    -- Delbert Matlock
    -- MCSE, MCSA, MCDBA, CCNA, Network+, A+
    -- http://www.SelfStudyCerts.com/

    Delbert Matlock, Jul 1, 2003