    an Indian Computer Engineer (V Semester). Any perfect
    classes for the same???
    Please help????

    Vismay Mehta, Jun 8, 2004

  2. Vismay Mehta

    Anonymous Guest

    http://www.antimoon.com/

    For

    Anonymous, Jun 8, 2004

  3. Vismay Mehta

    Consultant Guest

    hi vismay, as much as i would love to help you, i cannot. i am terribly
    sorry it has come to this, but i think you have the gumption to pick
    yourself up and carry on with a positive outlook.

    kindest regards,
    consultant

    Consultant, Jun 8, 2004
  4. Vismay Mehta

    JaR Guest

    Consultant wrote:

    > hi vismay, as much as i would love to help you, i cannot. i am terribly
    > sorry it has come to this, but i think you have the gumption to pick
    > yourself up and carry on with a positive outlook.
    >
    > kindest regards,
    > consultant

    kindly do the needful.

    warmest regards,
    JaR

    JaR, Jun 8, 2004
  5. Vismay Mehta

    conner172 Guest

    I have to admit, his English is better than my Hindi.
    Bahut Shoukriah - Danyavad

    conner172, Jun 8, 2004
  6. Vismay Mehta

    no one Guest

    MY GOD!!! And they are outsourcing to this
    country????!!!! These idiots don't even know how to
    google or go to microsoft.com for heaven's sake!!!
    TROLL!!! TROLL!!!! TROLL!!!!
    Would you like fries with that...thank you drive through

    no one, Jun 8, 2004
  7. Vismay Mehta

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in news:#zvCtUZTEHA.3872
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > Consultant wrote:
    >
    >> hi vismay, as much as i would love to help you, i cannot. i am

    terribly
    >> sorry it has come to this, but i think you have the gumption to pick
    >> yourself up and carry on with a positive outlook.
    >>
    >> kindest regards,
    >> consultant

    > kindly do the needful.
    >
    > warmest regards,
    > JaR

    down then across

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 9, 2004
  8. Vismay Mehta

    Jose Samuel Guest

    Hey kid... don't you think software dev is a better place to be than
    networking??
    Stick to what you have learnt....get better at that
    As you can see from the posts here how many mcse's have sooooo much free
    time!

    Jose Samuel, Jun 9, 2004
  9. Vismay Mehta

    Panorama Guest

    "no one" <> wrote in message
    > MY GOD!!! And they are outsourcing to this
    > country????!!!! These idiots don't even know how to
    > google or go to microsoft.com for heaven's sake!!!
    > TROLL!!! TROLL!!!! TROLL!!!!

    Ever wonder why these people never come out in the open?
    Well who ever this was I think you are really cheap.

    You guys write 4 lines to critisize others but never put an effort to
    answer.
    This is one more cheap example of a personal attack.
    ----

    Quite recently I have seen a Micosoft Conduct post. By John Eddy [MSFT] I
    really appreciate the baby step taken. I felt happy that one was trying to
    control this illness. I was so lost in reading that one discussion i could
    never complete it. I somehow had a feeling that the quality of posts would
    improve and personal attacks would stop. Contrary to that, the attacks are
    now more specific and brutal.

    If Microsoft News Group Administrators are any good they would realize that
    they are unable to handle the news groups and should attempt to take actions
    to avoide incidents.

    ----
    John,

    I have been visiting MCSE newsgroup for online help with my MCSE. I have
    seen junk discussions (irrelevant) and pranksters posting illicit & PAINFUL
    messages.

    I hope someone does something about this.

    I have a couple of suggestions for betterment of the newsgroup

    Dismiss the online posts for a week and notice the traffic without crap
    emails. If the traffic drops drastically, it's a bad sign, because people
    who would post online might as well use a news reader exposing their
    identities. If there is no change you will have to try something else. If
    qualities of emails do improve by at least 10% in the week you can continue
    with that and try to develop a mature and professional culture within the
    newsgroup. And later allow online posting in a controlled fashion.

    When I say quality, It is the choice of words being used, reflection of
    attitude, and relevance of discussion to the main post.

    You might wanna limit the no of posts per discussion. Cause discussions here
    never end. In fact they cannot be called discussions they should be called
    chat messages. Addition to that you might want to monitor discussions
    sometimes. Specifically posts that have more than 30 threads and Search for
    disguised offensive language and statements that seem like personal attacks
    and take appropriate measure to discourage the acts.

    -

    If the above cant be done I suggest you create exclusive news groups for
    each continent, subgroups for each country and News group administrators for
    that.

    Provide exclusive access to posts with ip's originated from the country's
    BGP Routers.

    -

    In case the above can't be done. I suggest hiring professionals to control
    these news groups.

    When such incidents occur and MS does nothing, it reflects the attitude of
    the entire MS organization. If MS can't act on this I recommend you turn
    control to some one else or at least come up with a plan to make this
    commercial. Commercial newsgroups handle things in a mature fashion but
    sadly do not host microsoft certification related discussion. Again MS
    always has the choice to close this news group because this is not helping.
    You cannot you cannot run a newsgroup at the cost of hurting someone's
    feelings. The attachment is an example reflecting a person's anguish.

    I am genuinely positive that MS practices diversity and integrity and can
    only hope that a percent of it can be demonstrated in MS handling its news
    groups.

    John in any case, your actions reflect Microsoft's attitude and action
    towards handling incidents (Attacks of personal Nature and irrelevant to the
    forum).

    I hope you take appropriate action soon.

    kindly reiterate

    > Would you like fries with that...thank you drive through

    -------------
    Vismay, It will be effective. If you wish to pursue a career in IT Systems
    Administration and later move to IT Management this is a good choice. There
    is a better scope for direct placements rather than internships for BE/BTech
    CS grads with MCSE's.

    I have attended MS ATEC training at NIIT in AP for MCSE 4.0 . I feel that
    any MS ATEC with MCT's provide the best training. I am currently training at
    NIIT again for MCSE 2003. I feel its worth the money. I would recommend this
    for you.

    Hope this helps.

    Panorama, Jun 10, 2004
  10. Vismay Mehta

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Jun 10, 2004
  11. Panorama wrote:
    > "no one" <> wrote in message
    >> MY GOD!!! And they are outsourcing to this
    >> country????!!!! These idiots don't even know how to
    >> google or go to microsoft.com for heaven's sake!!!
    >> TROLL!!! TROLL!!!! TROLL!!!!

    > Ever wonder why these people never come out in the open?
    > Well who ever this was I think you are really cheap.

    That sounds suspiciously like a personal attack to me.

    > You guys write 4 lines to critisize others but never put an effort to
    > answer.

    Never is a very long time.

    > This is one more cheap example of a personal attack.

    You're concerned about the price?

    > Quite recently I have seen a Micosoft Conduct post. By John Eddy
    > [MSFT] I really appreciate the baby step taken. I felt happy that one
    > was trying to control this illness. I was so lost in reading that one
    > discussion i could never complete it.

    Maybe you should have read the complete thread. Or did you simply stop
    because you didn't want to read arguments from both sides?

    > I somehow had a feeling that
    > the quality of posts would improve and personal attacks would stop.

    What color is the sky on your planet?

    > Contrary to that, the attacks are now more specific and brutal.

    You haven't read much here, have you? Or you must be really new.

    > If Microsoft News Group Administrators are any good they would
    > realize that they are unable to handle the news groups and should
    > attempt to take actions to avoide incidents.

    That made no sense. They should realize that they cannot do anything, so
    they should immediately do something?

    > John,
    >
    > I have been visiting MCSE newsgroup for online help with my MCSE. I
    > have seen junk discussions (irrelevant) and pranksters posting
    > illicit & PAINFUL messages.

    Pranksters? Well, that beats calling us thugs and mafia, I suppose.
    Painful? Wow, you must be quite sensitive.

    > I hope someone does something about this.

    Yes, we need to live in a more perfect and boring world.

    > I have a couple of suggestions for betterment of the newsgroup

    Yay!

    > Dismiss the online posts for a week and notice the traffic without
    > crap emails.

    e-mails? And crap ones at that.

    > If the traffic drops drastically, it's a bad sign,

    It's a sign that a lot of people use the web interface. I agree, that's
    bad.

    > because people who would post online might as well use a news reader
    > exposing their identities.

    There are ways for the diligent to hide their identities anyway.

    > If there is no change you will have to try
    > something else.

    Yes, they would at that point rule-out the fact that the web interface was
    the cause of the problems.

    > If qualities of emails do improve by at least 10% in
    > the week you can continue with that and try to develop a mature and
    > professional culture within the newsgroup. And later allow online
    > posting in a controlled fashion.

    10% increase in quality of "e-mails." I think we should shoot for a 1000%
    increase in quality, but then I'm optimistic.

    > When I say quality, It is the choice of words being used, reflection
    > of attitude, and relevance of discussion to the main post.

    Ah, glad you cleared that up. I thought maybe you meant playing nicey-nicey
    with everyone.

    > You might wanna limit the no of posts per discussion.

    Now there's a great idea! Let's just cut-off discussions because there's
    too many posts on the subject! Sounds a bit like Paisley & Co. locking
    their web forum threads so they can have the last word.

    > Cause
    > discussions here never end.

    There's that "never" word again. Do you see things in black and white?

    > In fact they cannot be called discussions
    > they should be called chat messages.

    "They" meaning "all?" Most of us here have other means of "chat." Most
    off-topic posts are preceded with "OT:" Thread-drift happens everywhere, or
    is this the only newsgroup you ever read?

    > Addition to that you might want
    > to monitor discussions sometimes. Specifically posts that have more
    > than 30 threads and Search for disguised offensive language and
    > statements that seem like personal attacks and take appropriate
    > measure to discourage the acts.

    My, you really are new. Posts that have more than 30 threads? Do why you
    backwards talk? I'm also against disguised offensive language... we
    shouldn't have to disguise our thoughts.

    > If the above cant be done I suggest you create exclusive news groups
    > for each continent, subgroups for each country and News group
    > administrators for that.

    Yes, let's segregate the continents and countries! They shouldn't be
    talking to each other, they might blurt out top secrets!

    > Provide exclusive access to posts with ip's originated from the
    > country's BGP Routers.

    You mean I won't be able to read Canadian or Scottish posts? Man, that
    sounds pretty darned extreme to me.

    > In case the above can't be done. I suggest hiring professionals to
    > control these news groups.

    Looking for a job? With your sense of fairness, I think they'd snap you up
    for this position in a heartbeat!

    > When such incidents occur and MS does nothing, it reflects the
    > attitude of the entire MS organization.

    Yes, most of us here pretty much agree with that statement, except we feel
    that way about the blatant cheating that goes on here. Too bad you're more
    concerned about naughtly language that causes you great pain.

    > If MS can't act on this I
    > recommend you turn control to some one else or at least come up with
    > a plan to make this commercial.

    Yes, Microsoft will state that they just cannot handle this and will look
    for some third-party to handle their newsgroups. Especially since this is
    not commercial.

    > Commercial newsgroups handle things
    > in a mature fashion but sadly do not host microsoft certification
    > related discussion.

    Which commercial newsgroups would these be?

    > Again MS always has the choice to close this news
    > group because this is not helping.

    Again, a blanket statement. Throwing the baby out with the bath water? You
    really think that nobody in here has ever gotten any help with their
    certifications? Is there absolutely nothing of value to this newsgroup for
    you?

    > You cannot you cannot run a
    > newsgroup at the cost of hurting someone's feelings. The attachment
    > is an example reflecting a person's anguish.

    I don't open attachments... Nasty viri and all, you know. Oh, dear $deity,
    let's not ever risk hurting someone's feelings. By the way, you've hurt my
    feelings tremendously! I may be scarred for life.

    > I am genuinely positive that MS practices diversity and integrity and
    > can only hope that a percent of it can be demonstrated in MS handling
    > its news groups.

    You're actually positive about something? Everything I've read up to this
    point contradicts your last statement.

    > John in any case, your actions reflect Microsoft's attitude and action
    > towards handling incidents (Attacks of personal Nature and irrelevant
    > to the forum).

    Yes, let's encourage and/or ignore the br@indumpers and other cheats. Evil
    triumphs when good men do nothing.

    > I hope you take appropriate action soon.

    As do we you.

    > kindly reiterate

    That's a funny way of spelling "reply."

    --
    Fris "Panorama ding dong" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 10, 2004