    passed! Now a beer and holliday!

    CHEERS!

    Arnold
    Arnold, Jul 23, 2004

  2. Arnold

    nerd32768 Guest

    "Arnold" <> wrote in message
    news:2f8b01c470c9$3d89e080$...
    > Finally MCSE today!
    >
    > passed 70-219 with 875 points ... passingscore now is 700
    > [ used to be 613] the only exam i failed for once... had
    > hiabuv, fabricam, enchanted lakes and northwind traders...
    > last time i had state university, baldwin museum, global
    > business and trey researh [verry hard]... but this time i
    > passed! Now a beer and holliday!
    >
    > CHEERS!
    >
    > Arnold

    congrats
    nerd32768, Jul 23, 2004

  3. Arnold

    Doom Guest

    "Arnold" <> wrote in message
    > Finally MCSE today!
    >
    > passed 70-219 with 875 points ... passingscore now is 700
    > [ used to be 613] the only exam i failed for once... had
    > hiabuv, fabricam, enchanted lakes and northwind traders...
    > last time i had state university, baldwin museum, global
    > business and trey researh [verry hard]... but this time i
    > passed! Now a beer and holliday!
    >
    > CHEERS!
    >
    > Arnold

    Congratulations. Now hurry up with my burger.
    Doom, Jul 23, 2004
  4. Arnold wrote:
    > Finally MCSE today!
    >
    > passed 70-219 with 875 points ... passingscore now is 700
    > [ used to be 613] the only exam i failed for once... had
    > hiabuv, fabricam, enchanted lakes and northwind traders...
    > last time i had state university, baldwin museum, global
    > business and trey researh [verry hard]... but this time i
    > passed! Now a beer and holliday!
    >
    > CHEERS!
    >
    > Arnold

    Congrats, I think, but perhaps you should re-read the NDA.
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 23, 2004
  5. Arnold

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Arnold" <>
    spewed in news:2f8b01c470c9$3d89e080$:

    > had
    > hiabuv, fabricam, enchanted lakes and northwind traders...
    > last time i had state university, baldwin museum, global
    > business and trey researh

    WTF? who cares which corps they used in the case studies...unless you
    were trying to help a dumper as to what's current....

    I will give you the beni of a doubt and say "congrats", but this is the
    kind of thing that makes me go "hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?"

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 23, 2004
  6. Arnold

    hoo kares Guest

    Indeed you are A GIRLIE MAN!

    hoo kares, Jul 23, 2004
  7. Arnold

    William Guest

    Congrats man and dont get too cocky!

    You never know when ur gonna face a more difficult and challenging scenario!

    William, Jul 23, 2004
  8. Arnold

    Consultant Guest

    he said cocky

    Consultant, Jul 23, 2004
  9. Arnold

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Arnold" <> wrote in news:2f8b01c470c9
    $3d89e080$:

    > Finally MCSE today!
    >
    > passed 70-219 with 875 points ... passingscore now is 700
    > [ used to be 613] the only exam i failed for once... had
    > hiabuv, fabricam, enchanted lakes and northwind traders...
    > last time i had state university, baldwin museum, global
    > business and trey researh [verry hard]... but this time i
    > passed! Now a beer and holliday!
    >
    > CHEERS!
    >
    > Arnold

    congrats. you sir, are a "winner"!!
    Rowdy Yates, Jul 24, 2004
  10. Arnold

    catwalker63 Guest

    So did you.

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 24, 2004
  11. Arnold

    Glenn Guest

    Congrats on MCSE. I just passed 70-217 and will bet
    taking 719 to become mcse soon. How was the test?

    Glenn, Jul 24, 2004
  12. Arnold

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 23, 2004 "Arnold" blathered:

    > Finally MCSE today!
    >
    > passed 70-219 with 875 points ... passingscore now is 700
    > [ used to be 613] the only exam i failed for once... had
    > hiabuv, fabricam, enchanted lakes and northwind traders...
    > last time i had state university, baldwin museum, global
    > business and trey researh [verry hard]... but this time i
    > passed! Now a beer and holliday!

    Congrats.

    --
    TechGeekPro