    Pushpendra Guest

    Hi, I want to know minimum academic qualification for the
    certification.Please help me.

    Pushpendra, Jan 11, 2008

  2. Pushpendra

    CBIC Guest

    "Pushpendra" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi, I want to know minimum academic qualification for the
    > certification.Please help me.

    I think a D average would be sufficient.

    CBIC, Jan 11, 2008

  3. "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "Pushpendra" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi, I want to know minimum academic qualification for the
    >> certification.Please help me.

    > I think a D average would be sufficient.

    Or sufficient reading skills to get to http://www.microsoft.com/learning and
    read what's posted.

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCBMSP, MCTS, MCP

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Lawrence Garvin, Jan 12, 2008
  4. Pushpendra

    Adamu Garba Guest

    Pushpendra,

    Try atleat to get your high school cert, then you get a certified training
    institute to have a enough training and education on the course modules with
    sufficient practice.
    Look for online help at www.microsoft.com/learning as suggested by my friend
    below.
    Then you finally go for the exams when fully ready.

    Adamu Garba
    MCSE 2003 Security, MCTS, Upgrade MCSE 2008.

    Adamu Garba, Jan 12, 2008