    Its like killing two birds with one stone.

    Thanks in advance

    Andy
    =?Utf-8?B?QW5keQ==?=, Mar 30, 2006

  2. "Andy" wrote:
    > Its like killing two birds with one stone.

    Chuck Norris kills ALL birds, with two stones!

    --
    LoopBack
    =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=, Mar 30, 2006

  3. You were informed incorrectly. The MCSE track is 7 Exams, no matter how you
    go about it.

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Mar 30, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QW5keQ==?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Andy" <> wrote in message
    > HI,
    >
    > I was hoping if someone could answer the following question.
    >
    > If your doing a MCSE

    Make sure you brought protection. You can get all kinds of nasty diseases
    from an MCSE.
    Frisbee®, Mar 30, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?QW5keQ==?=

    Harry Guest

    yes u get the benefit of an exam in both categories if it is common to them

    Harjeet

    Harry, Apr 2, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?QW5keQ==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    what on Earth does that have to do with 'nasty diseases ' ??

    On Mon, 3 Apr 2006 02:45:07 +0530, "Harry" <>
    wrote:

    >yes u get the benefit of an exam in both categories if it is common to them
    >

    >Harjeet
    >"Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> "Andy" <> wrote in message
    >>> HI,
    >>>
    >>> I was hoping if someone could answer the following question.
    >>>
    >>> If your doing a MCSE

    >> Make sure you brought protection. You can get all kinds of nasty diseases
    >> from an MCSE.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Apr 3, 2006