  1. 1)I'M DOING MCSE FOR 2003 SERVER. DO I HAVE TO DO THE UPGRADE EXAMS.

    1) IF I AM DOING MCSA AND IT INCLUDES eg. an a+ certification or security +
    and i'm successful, do i recieve a seperate certificate for these exams.
    =?Utf-8?B?Y29sbGlucw==?=, Jan 6, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Y29sbGlucw==?=

    Nerd32768 Guest

    +
    > and i'm successful, do i recieve a seperate certificate for these exams.

    1. only if you have already done MCSE2000

    2. HOLY FU<K YEAH

    WWW.GOOGLE.COM
    Nerd32768, Jan 6, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Y29sbGlucw==?=

    kpg Guest

    "collins" <> wrote in message
    ># Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\155985.htm (1/6/2005 8:04:40 AM)
    >#
    > 1)I'M DOING MCSE FOR 2003 SERVER. DO I HAVE TO DO THE UPGRADE EXAMS.
    >
    > 1) IF I AM DOING MCSA AND IT INCLUDES eg. an a+ certification or security
    > +
    > and i'm successful, do i recieve a seperate certificate for these exams.

    TWO THINGS

    1) DONT USE ALL CAPS

    1) IN A NEMBERED LIST CHANGE THE numbers every so often

    1) LEARN TO GOOGLE

    --
    kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    Visit www.MCNGP.com for a chance to win!
    kpg, Jan 6, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Y29sbGlucw==?=

    T-Bone Guest

    "collins" <> wrote
    > 1)I'M DOING MCSE FOR 2003 SERVER. DO I HAVE TO DO THE UPGRADE EXAMS.

    I would suggest that you learn enough to figure out what a T1 line is on
    your own before trying any more exams.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Jan 6, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Y29sbGlucw==?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in

    > "collins" <> wrote in message
    >># Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\155985.htm (1/6/2005 8:04:40
    >>AM) #
    >> 1)I'M DOING MCSE FOR 2003 SERVER. DO I HAVE TO DO THE UPGRADE EXAMS.
    >>
    >> 1) IF I AM DOING MCSA AND IT INCLUDES eg. an a+ certification or
    >> security +
    >> and i'm successful, do i recieve a seperate certificate for these
    >> exams.

    > TWO THINGS
    >
    > 1) DONT USE ALL CAPS
    >
    > 1) IN A NEMBERED LIST CHANGE THE numbers every so often
    >
    > 1) LEARN TO GOOGLE

    SOMEONE IS GOING TO JAIL!!!! CALL THE FBI!!!!

    BROWN-EYE CORN-HOLE ALL THE WAY !!!

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Jan 7, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Y29sbGlucw==?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "T-Bone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in news:##t90v$8EHA.2572
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > "collins" <> wrote
    >> 1)I'M DOING MCSE FOR 2003 SERVER. DO I HAVE TO DO THE UPGRADE EXAMS.

    > I would suggest that you learn enough to figure out what a T1 line is

    on
    > your own before trying any more exams.
    >
    > T-Bone
    > MCNGP XL

    I have to submitt a T4. does that count?

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Jan 7, 2005
  7. =?Utf-8?B?Y29sbGlucw==?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:Xns95D6ECBA91A60rowdyyates2124@207.46.248.16,
    Rowdy Yates <rowdy_yates_mcngpATyahooDOTcom> rambled:

    > "T-Bone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in news:##t90v$8EHA.2572
    > @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> "collins" <> wrote
    >>> 1)I'M DOING MCSE FOR 2003 SERVER. DO I HAVE TO DO THE UPGRADE EXAMS.

    >> I would suggest that you learn enough to figure out what a T1 line
    >> is on your own before trying any more exams.
    >>
    >> T-Bone
    >> MCNGP XL
    >>

    > I have to submitt a T4. does that count?

    I have to change my W4.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    nerd32768's "power of twos" decree prompted me to say this:
    "www.mcngp.com."
    Ken Briscoe, Jan 7, 2005
  8. =?Utf-8?B?Y29sbGlucw==?=

    Mike T. Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > In news:Xns95D6ECBA91A60rowdyyates2124@207.46.248.16,
    > Rowdy Yates <rowdy_yates_mcngpATyahooDOTcom> rambled:
    >>
    >> "T-Bone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in news:##t90v$8EHA.2572
    >> @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
    >>
    >>> "collins" <> wrote
    >>>
    >>> I would suggest that you learn enough to figure out what a T1 line
    >>> is on your own before trying any more exams.
    >>>
    >>> T-Bone
    >>> MCNGP XL
    >>>

    >> I have to submitt a T4. does that count?

    > I have to change my W4.

    I just had a great BM.

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI
    Mike T., Jan 7, 2005
  9. =?Utf-8?B?Y29sbGlucw==?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    Mike T. <root@127.0.0.1> rambled:

    >> I have to change my W4.
    >>

    > I just had a great BM.

    Tasty midday treats.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R.S. are not welcome at www.mcngp.com. Unless you email
    first.
    Ken Briscoe, Jan 7, 2005
  10. Ken Briscoe wrote:
    > In news:,
    > Mike T. <root@127.0.0.1> rambled:
    >>
    >>> I have to change my W4.
    >>>

    >> I just had a great BM.

    > Tasty midday treats.

    I had to wonder what the heck you were going on about, but then I remembered
    you were from Boston.
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 7, 2005
  11. =?Utf-8?B?Y29sbGlucw==?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    Frisbee® <> rambled:

    > Ken Briscoe wrote:
    >> In news:,
    >> Mike T. <root@127.0.0.1> rambled:

    >>> I just had a great BM.

    >> Tasty midday treats.

    > I had to wonder what the heck you were going on about, but then I
    > remembered you were from Boston.

    No no, I was talking about eating your own poo.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    nerd32768 needs your business. Visit www.mcngp.com today.
    Ken Briscoe, Jan 7, 2005
  12. Ken Briscoe wrote:
    > In news:,
    > Frisbee® <> rambled:
    >>
    >> Ken Briscoe wrote:
    >>> In news:,
    >>> Mike T. <root@127.0.0.1> rambled:

    >>> Tasty midday treats.

    >> I had to wonder what the heck you were going on about, but then I
    >> remembered you were from Boston.

    > No no, I was talking about eating your own poo.

    You're SURE that your little New Year's Eve party did NOT have some
    aftereffects?
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 7, 2005
  13. =?Utf-8?B?Y29sbGlucw==?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    Frisbee® <> rambled:

    > Ken Briscoe wrote:
    >> In news:,
    >> Frisbee® <> rambled:

    >>> I had to wonder what the heck you were going on about, but then I
    >>> remembered you were from Boston.

    >> No no, I was talking about eating your own poo.

    > You're SURE that your little New Year's Eve party did NOT have some
    > aftereffects?

    Dude I have no idea what the frick you're talking about. I mean, if I were
    to have any permanent side effects, I think I'd notice. There's absolutely
    nothing hey look a giant mosquito covered in barbeque sauce!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    MCNGP members will fix your car, free of charge. Ask us about it at
    www.mcngp.com.
    Ken Briscoe, Jan 7, 2005
  14. =?Utf-8?B?Y29sbGlucw==?=

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > hey look a giant mosquito covered in barbeque sauce!

    Yup. Looks like you are back to normal.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Jan 7, 2005
  15. not really cut out for this are you....

    On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 05:27:02 -0800, "collins"
    <> wrote:

    >1)I'M DOING MCSE FOR 2003 SERVER. DO I HAVE TO DO THE UPGRADE EXAMS.
    >
    >1) IF I AM DOING MCSA AND IT INCLUDES eg. an a+ certification or security +
    >and i'm successful, do i recieve a seperate certificate for these exams.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 11, 2005