    Hi,
    may I ask how or where can I get the tests for being
    prepared for the exams?!
    Farzaneh, Oct 8, 2003

  2. "Farzaneh" <> wrote in message
    news:040a01c38dd3$0349cd10$...
    > Hi,
    > may I ask how or where can I get the tests for being
    > prepared for the exams?!

    Yes, you may ask.

    Or... you could simply peruse the group or grope google.

    --
    Fris "Ahnold" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 8, 2003

  3. Farzaneh

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Grope google???? I like that!

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Oct 8, 2003
  4. Farzaneh

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Or... you could simply peruse the group or grope google.
    >
    > --
    > Fris "Ahnold" bee® MCNGP #13

    Take it easy, he's not here to defend himself. But if he were, he'd just
    laugh and make you sit on his lap...
    Ken Briscoe, Oct 8, 2003