MCSE Exams

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bCBJVA==?=, Nov 17, 2006.

  1. Hi, i'm new here, also i would like to ask a question:
    Once i've passed all exams required for MSCE, how do i obtain certification?
    =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bCBJVA==?=, Nov 17, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bCBJVA==?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > Hi, i'm new here, also i would like to ask a question:
    > Once i've passed all exams required for MSCE, how do i obtain
    > certification?

    They send it to you.
    Jtyc, Nov 17, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bCBJVA==?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi, i'm new here, also i would like to ask a question:
    >> Once i've passed all exams required for MSCE, how do i obtain
    >> certification?

    > They send it to you.

    But only if you ask nicely.
    Frisbee®, Nov 17, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bCBJVA==?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >>> Hi, i'm new here, also i would like to ask a question:
    >>> Once i've passed all exams required for MSCE, how do i obtain
    >>> certification?

    >> They send it to you.

    > But only if you ask nicely.

    Bribery never hurt.
    BD[MCNGP], Nov 17, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bCBJVA==?=

    kpg Guest

    As BD[MCNGP] once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> They send it to you.

    >> But only if you ask nicely.
    >>

    > Bribery never hurt.

    I think dinner and a movie are the way to go.

    Something romantic.
    kpg, Nov 17, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bCBJVA==?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > As BD[MCNGP] once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >

    >> "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >>> "Jtyc" <> wrote in message

    >>> But only if you ask nicely.
    >>>

    >> Bribery never hurt.

    > I think dinner and a movie are the way to go.
    >
    > Something romantic.

    Very true...Bill and Steve both love ... well, I probably should be giving
    up that information.
    BD[MCNGP], Nov 17, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bCBJVA==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >>> Bribery never hurt.
    >>
    >> I think dinner and a movie are the way to go.
    >>
    >> Something romantic.
    >>

    >Very true...Bill and Steve both love ... well, I probably should be giving
    >up that information.

    which one spits and which one swallows?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Nov 17, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bCBJVA==?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message

    >>> I think dinner and a movie are the way to go.
    >>>
    >>> Something romantic.
    >>>

    >>Very true...Bill and Steve both love ... well, I probably should be giving
    >>up that information.

    > which one spits and which one swallows?

    They're moody...it all depends on the time of ... damb, again, TMI.
    BD[MCNGP], Nov 17, 2006
  9. Where they get my adress from? From Prometric test center? or do i have to
    register somwhere?

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bCBJVA==?=, Nov 17, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bCBJVA==?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Paul IT" <> wrote in message

    > Where they get my adress from? From Prometric test center? or do i have
    > register somwhere?

    The assumption was made that you gave them your CORRECT information when you
    took your exams, signed up for your 'passport' account, registered as an
    MCP, and yes....registered at Prometric.

    You are using the SAME information for each of these registrations, right?
    BD[MCNGP], Nov 17, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bCBJVA==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline Sphere, Nov 17, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bCBJVA==?=

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    > >Where they get my adress from? From Prometric test center? or do i have
    >>register somwhere?

    > https://mcp.microsoft.com/Authenticate/login.aspx
    >
    > and do what the little pixies tell you to do.

    You feelin' okay? You're being awful nice lately.
    Lnkwizard2, Nov 17, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bCBJVA==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> >Where they get my adress from? From Prometric test center? or do i have
    >>>register somwhere?

    >> https://mcp.microsoft.com/Authenticate/login.aspx
    >>
    >> and do what the little pixies tell you to do.
    >>

    >You feelin' okay? You're being awful nice lately.

    it's been a slow day......

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Nov 17, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bCBJVA==?=

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 16:22:00 +0000, cast into the ether:

    > which one swallows?

    Laden or unladen?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Nov 17, 2006
  15. =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bCBJVA==?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message

    > Laden

    Bin?
    BD[MCNGP], Nov 17, 2006
  16. =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bCBJVA==?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > Bin?

    Folder?
    Jtyc, Nov 17, 2006
  17. =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bCBJVA==?=

    Lasher Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in

    > "Paul IT" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Where they get my adress from? From Prometric test center? or do i
    >> have to
    >> register somwhere?

    > The assumption was made that you gave them your CORRECT information
    > when you took your exams, signed up for your 'passport' account,
    > registered as an MCP, and yes....registered at Prometric.
    >
    > You are using the SAME information for each of these registrations,
    > right?

    I told them I lived in Zanzabar, but who knows.

    --
    -Lasher
    MCNGP #50
    Lasher, Nov 17, 2006
  18. =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bCBJVA==?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> Bin?

    > Folder?

    File?
    BD[MCNGP], Nov 17, 2006
  19. =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bCBJVA==?=

    Briscobar Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message

    > "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >>> Bin?

    >> Folder?

    > File?

    Catalog?
    Briscobar, Nov 17, 2006
  20. =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bCBJVA==?=

    kpg Guest

    As Briscobar once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message
    >>

    >> "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Folder?

    >> File?

    > Catalog?