    msadmin
    msadmin's Profile: http://www.yourserver.com/forums/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1
    View this thread: http://www.yourserver.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1

    msadmin, Oct 27, 2003

  2. msadmin <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Well I took and passed 70-292 today at a Prometric center. I noticed
    > that the testing program has been updated. On a number of the questions
    > I could have done with a MUCH larger screen as I couldn't see half of
    > the question in hand. Also one question that said see exhibit had no
    > exhibit button - had to take a big guess. So I noted it as I was going
    > to make a comment at the end. But strange things happened at the exam
    > end. I was not given the chance to comment and also it didn't even tell
    > me if I'd passed, only printed out the sheet.
    >
    > Any one else had the same thing????

    I experienced the exact same problem with 70-292 today at a Prometric
    center, a question was posed that explicitly referenced an exhibit (an
    error message a user received upon logging in for the first time) that
    was not there. I thought it was just a chance item and tried
    returning to it later and the exhibit button still was not listed.

    After the test, I asked the personnel at Prometric about it and they
    informed me that unless I stopped taking the test and contacted them
    there isn't really anything I can do about it. Likewise I was told
    that they just present what Microsoft gives them.

    I did leave a comment about the questions in the comment section but I
    don't expect to hear any thing back.

    --John

    John C. Rowland, Nov 7, 2003