    namrata Guest

    being an electronics engineer wud be an advantage to
    cetify as an MCSE ? pls help me

    namrata, Jun 8, 2004

  2. namrata

    Guest Guest

    arrr. how do you mean, are they similar in any way, have
    you used networks before or are you one of these people
    that use auto cad and think you know all about computers,
    and software and hardware are totlay diferent

    Guest, Jun 8, 2004

  3. namrata

    me Guest

    It would not help you a bit. THe MCSE tests are based on
    knowledge in the software field ONLY. the only knowledge
    that would help you is good understanding of all standard
    IRQs

    me, Jun 8, 2004
  4. namrata

    me, Jun 8, 2004
  5. namrata

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 22:51:26 -0700, namrata extemporised:

    > being an electronics engineer wud be an advantage to cetify as an MCSE ?
    > pls help me

    Don't listen to those others. Of course it would help you! You obviously
    have a deep and comprehensive knowledge of the concepts, or you wouldn't
    have asked such an obvious question. I recommend immediately going out
    and taking the tests. I very much doubt you will even need to study for
    them, as most, if not all of the material was covered adequately in you
    E.E. studies.

    HTH, HAND;

    JaR
    Encouraging Thug

    JaR, Jun 8, 2004
  6. namrata

    Panorama Guest

    Namrata, The electronics stream in India generally opts for Networking &
    Telecom Certifications. You might wanna start with CCNA and check out the
    opportunities in your state. Based on your job and employer preferences you
    will have a lot of options to choose from later on.

    MCSA/MCSE is a good to start with if you are sure about building a career in
    IT Systems. There are always opportunities in India for MCSE's.

    HR in India does not discriminate againt CS & EEE BE BTech's for IT &
    Networking positions but they will only take EC BTech's for Telecom, WAN
    Switching Networking(WAN) positions. They never opt for CS stream
    professionals.

    Panorama, Jun 9, 2004
  7. namrata

    prasad Guest

    more and more

    prasad, Jun 11, 2004
  8. namrata

    Doom Guest

    "prasad" <> wrote in message

    > more and more

    less and less

    Doom, Jun 11, 2004
  9. namrata

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "prasad" <> wrote in message

    > more and more

    pra
    525
    @
    yahoo
    ..
    com
    should
    be
    changed
    ..

    but
    my
    guess
    is
    you
    are
    too
    stoopid
    or
    lazy
    mung
    your
    addy
    ..

    enjoy
    your
    swen
    ..

    the
    best

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 11, 2004
  10. namrata

    Neil Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:#M4pvV8TEHA.2544
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > enjoy
    > your
    > swen