    anyone give me some advice on which would be the best one
    to do as there seems to be so many differnet ones...

    Thanks

    Dane, Jan 3, 2004

  2. Dane

    ROwdy Yates Guest

    "Dane" <> wrote in news:07b601c3d1fa
    $ca017c30$:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I am very interested in doing the MCSE course, could
    > anyone give me some advice on which would be the best one
    > to do as there seems to be so many differnet ones...
    >
    > Thanks

    start with the first exam and move on from there. 70-290 fpr the mcse 2003
    and 70-210 for the mcse 2000. check the links...

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/requirements.asp

    all the mcse tracks have the same core requirements, so i would suggest you
    start taking and passing the core exams. but the time you get to the last
    core exam, you will have a better idea what you want to pursue.

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    MCSE, Security+

    ROwdy Yates, Jan 3, 2004