    and how many papers does exam preparation and what r they...
    --
    Kumar.M

    =?Utf-8?B?S3VtYXJhdmVsbWFkaGF2YXJhag==?=, Mar 21, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?S3VtYXJhdmVsbWFkaGF2YXJhag==?=

    MitchS Guest

    "Kumaravelmadhavaraj" <> wrote
    in message news:D...
    > dear friends,
    > i am a new commer of this group. i want mcse course syllabus details
    > and how many papers does exam preparation and what r they...

    Well for me, I'm using about 8,000 papers and they are the pages of the
    Sybex MCSE Study Guides and The Microsoft Press Self Paced Study guides.
    Not to mention 8 CBT Nuggets modules and 8 Transcender study guides with
    practice tests and a few hundred thousand KB articles. But you can find
    additional info if that isn't enough. BTW, if you make it through all of
    that, the syllabus details won't matter.

    HTH HAND

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Mar 21, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?S3VtYXJhdmVsbWFkaGF2YXJhag==?=

    Briscobar Guest

    Kumaravelmadhavaraj <> rambled:

    www.microsoft.com/learning

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com nailed the Olsen twins before they were famous.

    Briscobar, Mar 21, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?S3VtYXJhdmVsbWFkaGF2YXJhag==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    > dear friends,

    timmmmaaaa

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 21, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?S3VtYXJhdmVsbWFkaGF2YXJhag==?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 21, 2006 at 10:13am "Kumaravelmadhavaraj" blathered:

    > dear friends,
    > i am a new commer of this group. i want mcse course syllabus
    > details
    > and how many papers does exam preparation and what r they...

    They only give you one sheet of paper and you have to turn it in.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    According to the latest official figures,

    TechGeekPro, Mar 22, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?S3VtYXJhdmVsbWFkaGF2YXJhag==?=

    santu.kathuria

    Joined:
    May 30, 2011
    Messages: