    should do the other 3 exams first and leave 70-284 for the end. Any
    suggestions or thoughts?
    , Sep 6, 2006

  2. "" wrote:

    > I am currently an MCSA and working towards my MCSE. I got my MCSA by
    > doing the Network+ and A+ as an elective, so I need another elective
    > for the MCSE.
    >
    > I need to take 70-293, 70-294, 70-297, and 70-284 to get my MCSE (I
    > want to pursue the Exchange route). Should I pursue these exams in any
    > particular order? I would like to do 70-284 first, because that would
    > add the messaging specialization to my MCSA. However, I heard that I
    > should do the other 3 exams first and leave 70-284 for the end. Any
    > suggestions or thoughts?

    Do it anyway you like left to right or right to left
    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 7, 2006

  3. JaR Guest

    On Thu, 07 Sep 2006 03:33:01 -0700, OTHMAN cast into the ether:

    >> suggestions or thoughts?

    > Do it anyway you like left to right or right to left

    As long as you go up & down, not across.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Sep 7, 2006
  4. Dave Coate Guest

    I took the 70-284 exam right about where you are now. No problem.

    Dave Coate, Sep 8, 2006
  5. Kevin Porter Guest

    I took the 70-284 and they had questions about clustering and other topics
    covered in the Windows 2003 system exams, so it helped me to have taken those
    exams first.

    If you're real strong on Exchange, though, you can probably get by without it.
    I'm a 70% guy, myself :)

    Kevin Porter, Sep 14, 2006