    Can anyone tell me how can i get the MCSE exame and certificate? what
    are the requirements? and what s the Procedure ?

    thanks in Advance !!!

    saleem, Feb 10, 2007

  2. saleem

    unspeakable Guest

    microsoft.com

    unspeakable, Feb 10, 2007

  3. saleem

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Feb 10, 2007 at 5:09pm "unspeakable" blathered:

    > microsoft.com

    Microsoft has a Web site!!!???

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk with a priapism guarantee

    TechGeekPro, Feb 11, 2007
  4. TechGeekPro wrote:
    > On Feb 10, 2007 at 5:09pm "unspeakable" blathered:
    >
    >> microsoft.com

    > Microsoft has a Web site!!!???

    No, don't be fooled. It's a phishing site.

    Jonathan Roberts, Feb 11, 2007
  5. saleem

    unspeakable Guest

    You know damn right!

    unspeakable, Feb 11, 2007
  6. saleem

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Jonathan Roberts <> say in

    >> Microsoft has a Web site!!!???
    >>

    > No, don't be fooled. It's a phishing site.

    TMML

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Vegetarians eat vegetables -- Beware of humanitarians.

    Neil, Feb 12, 2007
  7. saleem

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Hi all,
    >
    >Can anyone tell me how can i get the MCSE exame and certificate? what
    >are the requirements? and what s the Procedure ?
    >
    >thanks in Advance !!!

    please let this be a new Rowdy sock.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 12, 2007