    what will be the fees. please reply immediatelyu.

    Regards

    Nasir
    Md.Nasir Sharieff, Aug 8, 2003

  2. Md.Nasir Sharieff

    dhanuja Guest

    dhanuja, Aug 8, 2003

  3. Md.Nasir Sharieff

    Gary - US Guest

    I have some questions....and I want them answered IMMEDIATELY!

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** Kindly Do The Needful **

    Gary - US, Aug 9, 2003
  4. Unfortunately this is not Miss Cleo's session. I realise that a number of
    people who read and study extensively subscribe to this group, however, I
    seriuosly doubt if any reader here can read your mind. How do you expect
    your questions to be answered if no one sees them!

    Kilo The MagnifiKat, Aug 9, 2003
  5. Md.Nasir Sharieff

    Andy Foster Guest

    "Gary - US" <> wrote in message
    > I have some questions....and I want them answered IMMEDIATELY!

    Kindly do the needful
    Andy Foster, Aug 9, 2003