    Also - generally how many ?s are on the exam and how much
    does it cost to take each exam?

    Any advice appreciated! Thanks!!!! :)

    RS, Feb 26, 2004

  2. RS

    Roger Abell Guest

    I would delay. Letting yourself experience an MS cert exam
    on a lesser topic initially may have advantages, and preparing
    for them would give you the chance to acquire some context
    for the topics of 294. Besides, you would not want to discourage
    your employer by a poor showing due to jumping into deep water.
    On the other hand, if one does have a decent founding, the MS cert
    exams are reasonably common-sense.

    --
    Roger Abell
    MCSE (W2k3,W2k,Nt4) MCDBA

    Roger Abell, Feb 29, 2004

  3. RS

    Guest Guest

    Thank you for your input, I agree with waiting to take the
    exam until I am exposed to more and have taken earlier
    exams.

    Guest, Mar 1, 2004