    this mean that you can select it for your elective exam on MCSE 2000 and at
    the same time obtain your MCSA certification?

    Thanks in advance.
    Rick, May 28, 2004

  2. Rick

    Neil Guest

    "Rick" <> wrote in
    news::

    > I see that the exam 70-218 is now in the elective area for MCSE 2000.
    > Does this mean that you can select it for your elective exam on MCSE
    > 2000 and at the same time obtain your MCSA certification?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    has been since its introduction and yes it applies to both certs

    www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/requirements.asp

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 28, 2004

  3. Rick

    Rick Guest

    Thank you for the response.

    I think they may have changed this, because a year ago the 70-218 exam ONLY
    applied to the MCSA certification.

    Rick

    Rick, May 28, 2004
  4. Rick

    Neil Guest

    "Rick" <> wrote in

    > Thank you for the response.
    >
    > I think they may have changed this, because a year ago the 70-218 exam
    > ONLY applied to the MCSA certification.
    >
    > Rick

    *Scratches head*
    I thought it was an MCSE elective. hmm! maybe I was thinking of 70-244...
    (so many exams, so few brain cells)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 28, 2004
  5. Rick

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 28 May 2004 08:50:43 -0700, Neil extemporised:

    > "Rick" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Thank you for the response.
    >>
    >> I think they may have changed this, because a year ago the 70-218 exam
    >> ONLY applied to the MCSA certification.
    >>
    >> Rick

    > *Scratches head*
    > I thought it was an MCSE elective. hmm! maybe I was thinking of 70-244...
    > (so many exams, so few brain cells)

    Nope, you are right. 218 has always been a MCSE elective. I took it
    over two years ago with the idea of picking up MCSA on the way to MCSE.

    JaR
    Correct Thug
    JaR, May 28, 2004
  6. Rick

    Neil Guest

    >> *Scratches head*
    >> I thought it was an MCSE elective. hmm! maybe I was thinking of
    >> 70-244... (so many exams, so few brain cells)

    > Nope, you are right. 218 has always been a MCSE elective. I took it
    > over two years ago with the idea of picking up MCSA on the way to
    > MCSE.

    Thanks, I will postpone my Alzhiemer's tests

    (what was I doing?...)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 28, 2004
  7. Rick

    Worm Guest

    > Thanks, I will postpone my Alzhiemer's tests <

    "A new test every time I take it!"
    Worm, May 28, 2004
  8. Rick

    Neil Guest

    "Worm" <*m> wrote in news:#x8yV1NREHA.3672
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    >> Thanks, I will postpone my Alzhiemer's tests <

    > "A new test every time I take it!"

    which one? <grin>

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30