    school handing out these 'business cards' saying how great
    he is, and that he is "MCSE EK". What does the ek stand
    for? Thank you for your assistance.
    Phil, Oct 22, 2003

  2. Phil

    Consultant Guest

    excluding knowledge

    Consultant, Oct 22, 2003

  3. misspelled 2K with EK?
    You just started it. You will see tons of explanations what EK means.

    NEW NAME, OLD GUY, Oct 22, 2003
  4. Phil

    Abe Pourau Guest

    EK would stand for "I am an idiot!". <-- And a child
    stalker.

    Abe Pourau, Oct 22, 2003
  5. Phil

    Johnny Guest

    EK = European Koon!!!

    :eek:)

    Johnny, Oct 22, 2003
  6. Phil

    ZGr1m Guest

    Or maybe it stands for "Eastside Massive" but they
    mispelled the K part which should have been M.

    Just a nebulous thought. :)

    ZGr1m, Oct 22, 2003
  7. Phil

    Johnny Guest

    Does he wear a dirty old mans coat, have a a beard and a
    shady hat? I'd worry about what he's doing there not what
    EK stands for...

    Johnny, Oct 22, 2003
  8. Phil

    Phil Guest

    lol.

    Phil, Oct 22, 2003
  9. Phil

    Johnno Guest

    OR was he wearing a cape and riding around on a motorcycle
    pulling wheelies? If so then he might be Evil Kinevil!!!

    Mwahahahaha!!!!!!!!

    Johnno, Oct 22, 2003
  10. Phil

    Johnny Guest

    I don't know. Does E Know...?

    Johnny, Oct 22, 2003
  11. Phil

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Phil" <> wrote in message
    > There is an individual running around my friend's high
    > school handing out these 'business cards' saying how great
    > he is, and that he is "MCSE EK". What does the ek stand
    > for? Thank you for your assistance.

    Extra Krispy

    KB

    ---
    Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?
    Ken Briscoe, Oct 23, 2003
  12. Phil

    lazyadmin Guest

    MCSE EKschange

    lazyadmin, Oct 23, 2003
  13. Phil

    znakomi Guest

    Many Clowns Singing Endlessly..

    ...oops sorry, wrong thread

    znakomi, Oct 23, 2003
  14. Phil

    Jon Guest

    Racist c*nt!

    Jon, Oct 23, 2003
  15. Phil

    znakomi Guest

    oops,,,got up, pre-coffee...hit the back button, and it said "thanks
    for posting".

    Gonne be one of THOSE day's I guess, lol.

    znakomi, Oct 23, 2003
  16. NEW NAME, OLD GUY wrote:
    > "Phil" <> wrote in message
    >> There is an individual running around my friend's high
    >> school handing out these 'business cards' saying how great
    >> he is, and that he is "MCSE EK". What does the ek stand
    >> for? Thank you for your assistance.

    > misspelled 2K with EK?
    > You just started it. You will see tons of explanations what EK means.

    Let's don't be silly.

    Since the cool 12-year-old AOLers substitute the letter E with 3, then the
    converse is true, and he substituted 3 with E, hence he is certified in
    Windows 3K (3000). I think he deserves a VERY early achiever card for that.

    --
    Fris "OMG!!11! WTF!!211! LOL!!!1!!" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 23, 2003
  17. Phil

    Home Guest

    He just sounds like and EK-Ceptional person..

    Win0

    Home, Oct 23, 2003
  18. Phil

    Consultant Guest

    that is the ebonics version of exchange

    Consultant, Oct 23, 2003
  19. Phil

    Guest Guest

    I really doubt it. I believe the individual is a high-
    schooler himself. He may have a beard and shady hat
    though...

    Hopefully there will be an explanation today.

    Guest, Oct 23, 2003