    regrds

    Raja
    , Oct 20, 2006

  2. Cerebrus Guest

    wrote:

    > Hi all
    >
    > i hav plane to study mcse so i need mcse lates dump

    The plain truth about the late Mr. dump is that he fell off the plane.
    (when it was airborne, mind you.) Are you calling about his inheritance
    ?

    ----------
    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please touch !)

    Join the fight against Br@indumps
    http://www.certguard.com/
    Cerebrus, Oct 20, 2006

  3. CBIC Guest

    <> wrote in message

    > Hi all
    >
    > i hav plane to study mcse so i need mcse lates dump

    So you're looking to trade your plane for a dump? Am I reading that
    correctly?
    CBIC, Oct 20, 2006
  4. Frisbee® Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    > <> wrote in message
    >> Hi all
    >>
    >> i hav plane to study mcse so i need mcse lates dump

    > So you're looking to trade your plane for a dump? Am I reading that
    > correctly?

    No, cleary he is an HAV plane.

    I'm guessing that HAV stands for Having All Verticalness.

    And I think he mis-spelled "lattes". He wants to be a barrista.

    Who knew that there were Starbucks kiosks on commercial airliners now?
    Frisbee®, Oct 20, 2006
  5. unspeakable Guest

    My latest dump is floating downstream somewhere. If you can find it, it
    yours. It has peanuts and corn in it. Shouldnt be too hard to find.

    unspeakable, Oct 20, 2006
  6. Neil Guest

    did you hear "unspeakable" <> say in news:5smdnU-
    :

    > My latest dump is floating downstream somewhere. If you can find it, it
    > yours. It has peanuts and corn in it. Shouldnt be too hard to find.

    <fx=StrongBad>
    I likes the cuts of your jib
    </fx>

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Don't use a big word when monosyllablism suffices. Eschew obfuscation!
    Neil, Oct 20, 2006
  7. unspeakable Guest

    Thanks.... I think

    unspeakable, Oct 20, 2006
  8. Neil Guest

    > Thanks.... I think

    <fx=StrongBad>
    ....and the name of your town, Murfreesboro....oh,hoho!
    </fx>

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Your E-Mail has been returned due to insufficient voltage...
    Neil, Oct 20, 2006
  9. unspeakable Guest

    What the f**k does that mean???

    unspeakable, Oct 22, 2006
  10. BD [MCNGP] Guest

    "unspeakable" <> wrote in message
    > What the f**k does that mean???
    >
    >> - Your E-Mail has been returned due to insufficient voltage...

    I think he means to say that he didn't get your email.
    BD [MCNGP], Oct 22, 2006
  11. unspeakable Guest

    Well, since I did not send him an email., that would make sense?

    unspeakable, Oct 22, 2006
  12. Neil Guest

    Neil, Oct 23, 2006
  13. unspeakable Guest

    Ok. Now I get it....

    unspeakable, Oct 23, 2006
  14. Cerebrus Guest

    Re: MCSE PUMP

    unspeakable wrote:

    > Ok. Now I get it....

    That's what you get for asking. And all this while I thought that
    whatever he said wasn't meant to be understood by us mortals.

    ----------
    Cerebrus, Oct 23, 2006
  15. unspeakable Guest

    Re: MCSE PUMP

    You're right. I should have kept my big piehole shut....

    unspeakable, Oct 23, 2006
  16. Cerebrus Guest

    Re: MCSE PUMP

    unspeakable wrote:

    > You're right. I should have kept my big piehole shut....

    What is more ironic is that you call yourself "unspeakable".
    Cerebrus, Oct 23, 2006
  17. unspeakable Guest

    Re: MCSE PUMP

    and the hits just keep on comin....

    unspeakable, Oct 23, 2006
  18. Neil Guest

    Re: MCSE PUMP

    did you hear "Cerebrus" <> say in

    > unspeakable wrote:
    >
    >> Ok. Now I get it....

    > That's what you get for asking. And all this while I thought that
    > whatever he said wasn't meant to be understood by us mortals.
    >
    > ----------
    > Cerebrus.
    > MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please touch !)

    Homestar Runner, Chilly Beach, Joe Cartoon, and Ill Will Press are all very
    googable (is that a word) sites you should visit. Should also explain a
    great deal about me after you watch the 'toons

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - What do you mean I can't do that? I'm the only paying member here.
    Neil, Oct 23, 2006
  19. Neil Guest

    Re: MCSE PUMP

    did you hear "Cerebrus" <> say in

    > What is more ironic is that you call yourself "unspeakable".

    he/she wasn't speaking, he/she was typing

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - If everyone lived forever, where would we all park??
    Neil, Oct 23, 2006
  20. Re: MCSE PUMP

    No, I do believe it's 'googleable' or is it 'goo-gullible'...oh h3ll, I
    can't remember now.

    CertGuard Pres., Oct 23, 2006