  1. I am in search of a good course for MCSE. Any suggestions???
    --
    filibeto
    =?Utf-8?B?Y2hvY2g=?=, Nov 10, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Y2hvY2g=?=

    LRM Guest

    Which one? there are lots of tests and lots of courses you can choose from.
    Try this site:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/
    All kinds of info there.

    LRM, Nov 10, 2005

  3. I like the sesame prawn for an appetizer, fried rice and mongolian beef for
    the main meal and maybe fried ice cream.

    Brett Jarcevic, Nov 10, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Y2hvY2g=?=

    LRM Guest

    Even better than that silly ms site, but make it cheesecake for desert.
    Oh and see if you can get your company to pay while your at it.

    LRM, Nov 10, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Y2hvY2g=?=

    JFS Guest

    Get use to reading. M$ related test are typically an entire page of text
    just for each question on the tests. My suggestion is to memorize the books,
    that way when you take your tests you will not have to spend the entire
    testing time just reading the questions.

    JFS, Nov 10, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Y2hvY2g=?=

    Briscobar Guest

    LRM <> rambled:

    > Even better than that silly ms site, but make it cheesecake for
    > desert. Oh and see if you can get your company to pay while your at
    > it.
    >
    > "Brett Jarcevic" <> wrote in message
    >> I like the sesame prawn for an appetizer, fried rice and mongolian
    >> beef for the main meal and maybe fried ice cream.
    >>

    >> "choch" <> wrote in message
    >>> I am in search of a good course for MCSE. Any suggestions???
    >>> --
    >>> filibeto

    Cheesecake, fried ice cream, they're both deliciously naughty.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Yo, n00b! Go to www.mcngp.com!
    Briscobar, Nov 10, 2005
  7. =?Utf-8?B?Y2hvY2g=?=

    kpg Guest

    JFS <> said something like

    > Get use to reading. M$ related test are typically an
    > entire page of text just for each question on the tests. My suggestion
    > is to memorize the books, that way when you take your tests you will
    > not have to spend the entire testing time just reading the questions.

    That makes very little sense.

    kp "???" g
    kpg, Nov 10, 2005
  8. =?Utf-8?B?Y2hvY2g=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:#RI8q#Z5FHA.156
    @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

    > but make it cheesecake for desert.

    I had someone convince me to try Creme Brule with a nice glass of port.

    ....much better than cheesecake..unless the cheesecake is scantily clad and
    uber-HAWT...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - If it seems too good to be true, it probably is
    Neil, Nov 10, 2005
  9. =?Utf-8?B?Y2hvY2g=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in news:
    #:

    > Cheesecake, fried ice cream, they're both deliciously naughty.

    depends on who you're eating it off of....

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - I'm not a complete idiot - several parts are missing.
    Neil, Nov 10, 2005
  10. =?Utf-8?B?Y2hvY2g=?=

    Briscobar Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

    > did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in news:
    > #:
    >
    >> Cheesecake, fried ice cream, they're both deliciously naughty.

    > depends on who you're eating it off of....

    Weren't we talking about LRM?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    I'm running out of stupid stuff to write. Oh by the way: www.mcngp.com.
    Briscobar, Nov 10, 2005
  11. =?Utf-8?B?Y2hvY2g=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in news:evg
    $:

    > Weren't we talking about LRM?

    ok, sure....

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - I am in total control, but don't tell my wife.
    Neil, Nov 10, 2005
  12. =?Utf-8?B?Y2hvY2g=?=

    LRM Guest

    > did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in news:evg
    > $:
    >

    >> Weren't we talking about LRM?
    >>

    > ok, sure....

    Hello, I'm standing right here. Ok, so you can't see me because I'm stuck in
    this tunnel, but I'm standing right here.
    LRM, Nov 10, 2005
  13. =?Utf-8?B?Y2hvY2g=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in

    > Hello, I'm standing right here. Ok, so you can't see me because I'm
    > stuck in this tunnel, but I'm standing right here.

    Well if you would wear brighter colours, maybe we'd be able to see you a
    little better. OK!?!?!?!

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - *'M ST*P*D - I'd like to buy a vowel Pat, an 'O'
    Neil, Nov 10, 2005
  14. =?Utf-8?B?Y2hvY2g=?=

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    > did you hear "LRM" <> say in
    >
    >> Hello, I'm standing right here. Ok, so you can't see me because I'm
    >> stuck in this tunnel, but I'm standing right here.

    > Well if you would wear NOTHING AT ALL, maybe we'd be able to see you a
    > little better. OK!?!?!?!

    IFYPFY
    FrisbeeĀ®, Nov 10, 2005
  15. =?Utf-8?B?Y2hvY2g=?=

    LRM Guest

    > did you hear "LRM" <> say in
    >
    >> Hello, I'm standing right here. Ok, so you can't see me because I'm
    >> stuck in this tunnel, but I'm standing right here.

    > Well if you would wear brighter colours, maybe we'd be able to see you a
    > little better. OK!?!?!?!

    I made it out! Man was that close, can you see me now?
    LRM, Nov 10, 2005