    on Windows 2000, does that still help attain/upgrade to Windows 2003 MCSE?

    It appears I may have to start the WS2003 from the beginning.

    Thanks in advance
    Frank, May 8, 2008

  2. Frank

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I was a bit surprise that w2k exams were retired as of March 2008.

    Why?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, May 8, 2008

  3. Frank

    kpg Guest

    Kline Sphere <.> wrote in news::

    >>I was a bit surprise that w2k exams were retired as of March 2008.

    > Why?
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    lol...yeah, It's 2008 dude.

    ....and I so wanted that DOS 6.1 certification
    kpg, May 8, 2008
  4. Frank

    Frank Guest

    Nevermind the surprise comment :)

    I'll present my case better next time ;-)

    Frank, May 8, 2008
  5. Frank

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline Sphere, May 8, 2008
  6. Frank

    CBIC Guest

    "Frank" <> wrote in message
    > Nevermind the surprise comment :)
    >
    > I'll present my case better next time ;-)

    Next time just be Frank with us.
    CBIC, May 8, 2008
  7. Frank

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Nevermind the surprise comment :)
    >
    >I'll present my case better next time ;-)

    a sense of humor, nice to see ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, May 8, 2008
  8. Frank

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> Nevermind the surprise comment :)
    >>
    >> I'll present my case better next time ;-)
    >>

    >Next time just be Frank with us.

    Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, May 8, 2008
  9. Frank

    John R Guest

    "Frank" <> wrote in message
    > Hello All,
    >
    > I was a bit surprise that w2k exams were retired as of March 2008.
    >
    > Question, if someone already has the four core exams from the previous
    > MCSE
    > on Windows 2000, does that still help attain/upgrade to Windows 2003 MCSE?
    >
    > It appears I may have to start the WS2003 from the beginning.
    >
    > Thanks in advance

    You can complete any cert, as long as you can get the tests in. Expired
    exams are still good on your transcript. Look at the requirements for MCSE
    2000. Even though some tests have been retired, as long as you can fill
    open requirements with tests that you can take, you can complete the cert.

    John R
    John R, May 8, 2008
  10. Frank

    JaR Guest

    On 5/8/2008,CBIC had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    > "Frank" <> wrote in message
    > > Nevermind the surprise comment :)
    > >
    > > I'll present my case better next time ;-)
    > >

    > Next time just be Frank with us.

    If he's gonna be Frank, then ho's gonna be Hotlips?

    --
    JaR
    Four oh double hockey sticks
    JaR, May 9, 2008