    Thanks for your thoughts.
    Robert

    remove the first 1
    Robert, Apr 15, 2010

  2. Robert

    John R Guest

    "Robert" <> wrote in message
    news:%...
    > Question:
    > Is it better to do the 70-297 or would the 70-298 be a better route?
    >
    > Have done the 70-351 exam elective, and was wondering the opinion of
    > you may have done the above exams.
    >
    > Thanks for your thoughts.
    > Robert
    >
    > remove the first 1

    Are you more comfortable with infrastructure or security?

    John R.
    John R, Apr 15, 2010

  3. Robert

    Robert Guest

    Thanks for the reply.
    I lean a little more to the security side.

    Plan to finish my MCSE, and then to the 70-299 and Computer Forensics.

    Robert, Apr 16, 2010
  4. Robert

    John R Guest

    "Robert" <> wrote in message
    > "John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Robert" <> wrote in message
    >>> Question:
    >>> Is it better to do the 70-297 or would the 70-298 be a better route?
    >>>
    >>> Have done the 70-351 exam elective, and was wondering the opinion of
    >>> you may have done the above exams.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks for your thoughts.
    >>> Robert
    >>>
    >>> remove the first 1

    >> Are you more comfortable with infrastructure or security?
    >>
    >> John R.
    >>

    > Thanks for the reply.
    > I lean a little more to the security side.
    >
    > Plan to finish my MCSE, and then to the 70-299 and Computer Forensics.

    Well then it looks like maybe you might want to take 70-298.
    Take what you are most comfortable with and what you think will suit your
    particular goals.
    Good luck to you.

    John R.
    John R, Apr 16, 2010