    that is less expensive but yet a good program?

    Thanks,

    John

    John Gilmore, Sep 10, 2004

  2. John Gilmore

    rob Guest

    Try www.cbtnuggets.com, if you have your MCP they are
    also offering a 10% discount. The cost is about $499 for
    the MCSA material, but you will have to check on the rest
    of the MCSE requirements. I have used them and even
    purchased them for work.

    CD

    rob, Sep 10, 2004

  3. I'm considering using some sort of training other than books. I have
    used Transcenders before, and looked at some different options. I just
    went to the cbtnuggets site and I was pretty impressed. I have some
    training money available in my budget and I need to get it spent. My
    eventual goal is MCSE. I am a network admin, so I have hardware,
    software at my disposal for building a lab -- so i don't forsee a need
    for vmware or any type of virtual stuff, just something to guide me and
    give me some motivation.

    Thanks

    Mostlygizzards, Sep 10, 2004
  4. John Gilmore

    Jerz Guest

    I just purchased the MCSA videos from CBNuggets the other day and James
    Conrad is THE MAN. Great training videos!

    Jerz

    Jerz, Sep 11, 2004
  5. John Gilmore

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Jerz" <> wrote in news:#EJEHd6lEHA.2492
    @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

    > I just purchased the MCSA videos from CBNuggets the other day and James
    > Conrad is THE MAN. Great training videos!
    >
    > Jerz

    i heard he is gay.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 11, 2004
  6. John Gilmore

    Jerz Guest

    So do you know this from a personal experience?

    Jerz, Sep 11, 2004
  7. John Gilmore

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Jerz" <> wrote in news:OOd77qDmEHA.3824
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > So do you know this from a personal experience?

    i am very high up in the MCSE chain of command. I know everything that goes
    on around here.

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 11, 2004
  8. John Gilmore

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Rowdy Yates
    <> spewed in

    > "Jerz" <> wrote in news:OOd77qDmEHA.3824
    > @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> So do you know this from a personal experience?

    > i am very high up in the MCSE chain of command. I know everything that
    > goes on around here.

    it's true he is...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 12, 2004
  9. Yeah, but will taking his course make me gay?

    Mostlygizzards, Sep 12, 2004
  10. John Gilmore

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Mostlygizzards <> spewed
    in news::

    > Yeah, but will taking his course make me gay?

    you are what you are...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 12, 2004
  11. John Gilmore

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Sep 12, 2004 at 2:31pm "Mostlygizzards" blathered:

    > Yeah, but will taking his course make me gay?

    Not that there's anything wrong with that.

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!

    TechGeekPro, Sep 13, 2004
  12. John Gilmore

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> spewed in

    > On Sep 12, 2004 at 2:31pm "Mostlygizzards" blathered:
    >
    >> Yeah, but will taking his course make me gay?

    > Not that there's anything wrong with that.

    I think we should take a don't ask, don't tell policy...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 13, 2004