    position.

    ---
    Renzo Fusco
    Renzo Fusco, Oct 30, 2003

  2. YOUR EMAIL HAS BEEN FORWARDED TO MCNGP.

    NEW NAME, OLD GUY, Oct 30, 2003

  3. Renzo Fusco

    JaR Guest

    > Urgently required Male Belly Dancers for a local MCSE Club. Please write
    > with your complete belly details to .
    >
    > Please Note: Only members of MCNGP Team are eligible to apply for this
    > position.

    Cool! What's it pay? Will babes be stuffing $10 bills in my g-string?

    JaR
    MCNGP #........................................42
    JaR, Oct 30, 2003
  4. Renzo Fusco

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Urgently required Male Belly Dancers for a local MCSE Club. Please write
    > with your complete belly details to .
    >
    > Please Note: Only members of MCNGP Team are eligible to apply for this
    > position.

    I only work under 2 conditions:
    1) All you can eat tacos.
    2) Dancing music must be Swedish Death Metal.

    No exceptions. Also, due to my experience in the IT industry, I would prefer
    to work with Indians, and I expect no more than 7.50/hr. Tips are
    appreciated, though!

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 30, 2003
  5. > No exceptions. Also, due to my experience in the IT industry, I would
    prefer
    > to work with Indians, and I expect no more than 7.50/hr. Tips are
    > appreciated, though!

    and no beef in your tacos.

    NEW NAME, OLD GUY, Oct 30, 2003
  6. Renzo Fusco

    Jtyc Guest

    > No exceptions. Also, due to my experience in the IT industry, I would
    prefer
    > to work with Indians, and I expect no more than 7.50/hr. Tips are
    > appreciated, though!

    Do you take Rupees?
    Jtyc, Oct 30, 2003
  7. Renzo Fusco

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > and no beef in your tacos.

    That's negotiable. I prefer the beef, but I am willing to negotiate a
    reasonable amount of beef in my tacos.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 30, 2003
  8. Renzo Fusco

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Do you take Rupees?

    Yes, when I've had a lot to Rudrink. And, assuming regular Rudiet, I take
    Rupoos too.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 30, 2003
  9. Ken Briscoe wrote:
    >> and no beef in your tacos.

    > That's negotiable. I prefer the beef, but I am willing to negotiate a
    > reasonable amount of beef in my tacos.

    You must be planning to flaunt your beef to the Indians?

    --
    Fris "That didn't sound right" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 30, 2003
  10. Renzo Fusco

    Consultant Guest

    indians dont eat beef

    Consultant, Oct 30, 2003
  11. Renzo Fusco

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > indians dont eat beef

    I am from India. I have many respect for sacred cow. We (India) do not eat
    cow. It is not religion for us. Sacred cow give India many happy and United
    America jobs. If we (India) eat cow, no more United America jobs come here
    (India). Then we (India) must go to China for America job.

    Regards,

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 30, 2003
  12. Renzo Fusco

    JaR Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > indians dont eat beef

    Not all indians are Hindus,

    JaR
    JaR, Oct 30, 2003
  13. Renzo Fusco

    Consultant Guest

    and china food have many too msg

    Consultant, Oct 30, 2003
  14. Renzo Fusco

    Consultant Guest

    they all look alike to me ;-)

    Consultant, Oct 30, 2003
  15. Renzo Fusco

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Not all indians are Hindus,

    True. My remarks were meant, not in a racist tone or with feelings of
    hatred, nor with an air of ignorance, but merely for a joke. Please do not
    misinterpret what I have said to be due to a lack of understanding of the
    Indian culture - I saw "Bend it Like Beckham".

    I didn't really....

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 30, 2003