    Did I miss something here, if I look on the learming site
    I think I must have MCSE

    Anyone?

    snaarplukker, Jun 5, 2005

  2. snaarplukker wrote:
    > I have passed these exames: 270-290-291-293-294-298-299,
    >
    > but my profiel still says: MCSA
    >
    > Did I miss something here, if I look on the learming site
    > I think I must have MCSE

    Looks like you should be a MCSE to me, too.

    When did you pass your last exam? It can take a while for MS to update
    your transcript.

    --
    Chris M.

    Mr Roflcopter, Jun 5, 2005

  3. snaarplukker

    Guest Guest

    "snaarplukker" <> wrote
    >I have passed these exames: 270-290-291-293-294-298-299,
    >
    > but my profiel still says: MCSA
    >
    > Did I miss something here, if I look on the learming site
    > I think I must have MCSE
    >
    > Anyone?

    Thank you for saving me the time and thought required to research what is
    necessary to become an MCSE.

    If I were seeking to achieve this status, you have made my life easier and I
    applaud you. Thanks to you, I no longer need to navigate any websites to
    determine what tests I need to take to get an MCSE, I only have to remember
    7 numbers.

    Now, if you would please think for me just a little while longer, which of
    these tests could I omit and still achieve MCSE status?

    270-290-291-293-294-298-299

    Thanks,
    Microcephalic S. Bob

    Guest, Jun 5, 2005
  4. snaarplukker

    lowdes Guest

    "<!-- The F-Word --> <? echo "General Microcephalic S. Bob"; ?> <!--
    Antisocial Interfaces -->" <{ http://www.planetoftheheads.com/ - head first
    into the future }> wrote in message
    > "snaarplukker" <> wrote
    >>I have passed these exames: 270-290-291-293-294-298-299,
    >>
    >> but my profiel still says: MCSA
    >>
    >> Did I miss something here, if I look on the learming site
    >> I think I must have MCSE
    >>
    >> Anyone?

    > Thank you for saving me the time and thought required to research what is
    > necessary to become an MCSE.
    >
    > If I were seeking to achieve this status, you have made my life easier and
    > I applaud you. Thanks to you, I no longer need to navigate any websites to
    > determine what tests I need to take to get an MCSE, I only have to
    > remember 7 numbers.
    >
    > Now, if you would please think for me just a little while longer, which of
    > these tests could I omit and still achieve MCSE status?
    >
    > 270-290-291-293-294-298-299
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Microcephalic S. Bob

    why are you such an asshole?

    lowdes, Jun 6, 2005
  5. snaarplukker

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "snaarplukker" <> wrote in news:5627c$42a2d617
    $3e6c0f83$:

    > I have passed these exames: 270-290-291-293-294-298-299,
    >
    > but my profiel still says: MCSA
    >
    > Did I miss something here, if I look on the learming site
    > I think I must have MCSE
    >
    > Anyone?

    I have one thing to day to you.

    "ding.. dong.. the fries are done."