    I am new person on the Network field. I want to
    know about MCSE Certification Exam Details. Please notify
    about me to my mail id.
    Arun Ganesh, Feb 7, 2004

  2. Arun Ganesh

    ADRENALINE Guest

    ADRENALINE, Feb 7, 2004

  3. Arun Ganesh

    taine Guest

    Get certified fast from http://www.compcerts.com -- my buddy became
    MCSE overnight after getting rejected from sending 125 resumes out.
    next 50 resumes, he got 5 interviews and 2 offers.

    I'm working on my skills before I buy novelty certs.

    Worth a try -- paper MCSEs are paper MCSEs.

    http://www.compcerts.co

    tain
    taine, Feb 7, 2004
  4. Arun Ganesh

    JaR Guest

    "taine" <> wrote in message

    > Get certified fast from http://www.compcerts.com -- my buddy became a
    > MCSE overnight after getting rejected from sending 125 resumes out.
    > next 50 resumes, he got 5 interviews and 2 offers.
    >
    > I'm working on my skills before I buy novelty certs.
    >
    > Worth a try -- paper MCSEs are paper MCSEs.
    >
    > http://www.compcerts.com

    Un freaking beleivable!

    ASSFUCKER!!!

    JaR
    Pissed Thug
    JaR, Feb 7, 2004
  5. LOL
    Did you look at the pricelist?
    I find it hilarious that anyone would pay that kind of money without
    realizing a _good_ IT department will verify the certs are real before
    hiring or the first time they screw up.
    Bye-Bye cash--hello blacklist and unemployment line.

    Associate Expert
    Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at
    http://pelos.us/SERVER.htm

    Larry Samuels, Feb 7, 2004
  6. Arun Ganesh

    Guest Guest

    Actually I don't think it would take long for them to get
    the axe. In which case they wouldn't be able to get
    unemployment since they weren't on the job long enough. I
    have to admit, they look real enough and the Comptia
    fakes actually cost less then the actual test but not by
    much. Since the Comptia test are normally pretty easy why
    someone would want a fake instead of just sitting the
    test is beyond me. I'm also not quite sure how this site
    is still standing. There has to be atleast a dozen or so
    laws that have been broken. Forgery, copyright, fraud,
    etc.

    message
    >> "taine" <> wrote in

    message

    Guest, Feb 7, 2004
  7. Nope--they get by with it as a novelty item and posting disclaimers that the
    certificates are for entertainment only and are not to be used as real.

    I used to do something similar years ago in a resort area--I made fake ids
    and drivers licenses.
    The customer had to sign a waiver that they were novelty items and were not
    for actual use.If the customer tried to use them I was not liable.

    Before opening the stand I distributed a copy of.all the varieties of ID I
    was planning to make to every business that sold alcohol within 25 miles. At
    the request of several of the local bars, I included an invisible watermark
    that fluoresced under blacklight to make the doormen's job easier. (the IDs
    were that good) <G>

    --
    Larry Samuels

    Larry Samuels, Feb 8, 2004
  8. Arun Ganesh

    kpg Guest

    > I used to do something similar years ago in a resort area--I made fake ids
    > and drivers licenses.

    My GOD Larry - you have a sordid past.
    kpg, Feb 9, 2004
  9. Arun Ganesh

    kpg Guest

    That's wild. At least br@indumpers know SOME of the answers.

    kpg, Feb 9, 2004
  10. If you only knew! LOL

    --
    Larry Samuels

    Larry Samuels, Feb 9, 2004
  11. Larry, it you only knew, somebody's watching you:I'm just an average guy
    with an average life
    I work from nine to five, hey hell I pay the price
    But I want is to be left alone in my average home
    But why do I always feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone
    CHORUS:
    I always feel that somebody's watchin' me
    And I have no privacy
    I always feel that somebody's watchin' me
    Is it just a dream?
    When I come home at night
    I bolt the door real tight
    People call me on the phone I'm trying to avoid
    Well, can the people on TV see me or am I just paranoid
    CHORUS
    When I'm in the shower, I'm afraid to wash my hair
    I might open my eyes and find someone standing there
    People say I'm crazy, just a little touched
    But maybe showers remind me of Psycho too much
    That's why...
    I always feel like somebody's watching me
    Who's playing tricks on me
    I always feel like somebody's watching me
    Tell me it can't be
    I don't know anymore
    Are the neighbors watching me
    Well is the mailman watching me
    And I don't feel safe anymore, oh what a mess
    I wonder who's watching me now?
    Who?
    The IRS?
    I always feel like somebody's watching me
    Who's playing tricks on me I always feel like somebody's watching me
    I can't enjoy my tea!
    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601