    complaint against a vocational IT school, that teaches
    MCSE and administers certifications.

    Thank you.

    John, Dec 19, 2003

  2. John

    Neil Simpson Guest

    John wrote:
    > I would like to know how and where to file a formal
    > complaint against a vocational IT school, that teaches
    > MCSE and administers certifications.
    >
    > Thank you.

    Tell Microsoft.

    --
    Regards
    Neil

    Neil Simpson, Dec 19, 2003

  3. John

    JaR Guest

    "John" <> wrote in message
    > I would like to know how and where to file a formal
    > complaint against a vocational IT school, that teaches
    > MCSE and administers certifications.

    Better business bureau, State attorney general's office (assuming you are
    usian) File civil complaint for damages.

    I dunno, how pissed off are ya?

    JaR
    MCNGP#..................uh.....22

    JaR, Dec 19, 2003
  4. John

    Complainer Guest

    www.ufailure.com

    Complainer, Dec 19, 2003
  5. John

    Dragon Guest

    Also, local Better Business Bureau, Chamber of Commerce

    Dragon, Dec 19, 2003
  6. John

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Aren't you going to tell us why? Could do with a good laugh.

    Kline Sphere, Dec 19, 2003
  7. John

    JaR Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
    > Aren't you going to tell us why? Could do with a good laugh.

    'cause even after he spent all that money, they still haven't found him that
    $100K/Yr job they promised?

    JaR, Dec 19, 2003
  8. John

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >'cause even after he spent all that money, they still haven't found him that
    >$100K/Yr job they promised?

    What a rip off...

    Kline Sphere, Dec 19, 2003
  9. John

    > What a rip off...

    Git a rope!

    JaR, Dec 19, 2003
  10. I guess you are assuming that after all that training he even passed the exam. Maybe he didn't get that far.

    =?Utf-8?B?T3ZlckNlcnRpZmllZA==?=, Dec 21, 2003