    and WindowsXP which one I'll start first. please advise.

    Thanks!
    Gurpreet

    Gurpreet, Aug 27, 2003

  2. Gurpreet

    Marko Guest

    2000 or XP? Any certification. The longer you take to
    research this problem the worse off you will be.

    In the words of one famous global entity - Just do it.

    Marko, Aug 27, 2003

  3. Gurpreet

    Vijay Guest

    You're very correct Marko. This is the thing happened to me. Finally i
    am on the way for my 70-210. Need your help on this

    thanks

    Vijay

    Vijay, Aug 29, 2003
  4. Good decision! 70-210 will count toward your Win 2003 MCSE too. See this
    link for more info: http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcse/windows2003/

    Lura Johnson [MSFT], Aug 29, 2003