    abhi Guest

    Need help on practice tests for Microsoft 070-297 exam.

    Does anyone have any sample papers,self-test etc.
    abhi, Apr 23, 2006

  2. Bigus Di©kus, Apr 23, 2006

  3. abhi

    Wayne Guest

    "abhi" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Need help on practice tests for Microsoft 070-297 exam.
    >
    > Does anyone have any sample papers,self-test etc.

    And to add to Biggus' excellent links, make sure you go to
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-297.asp and *know* the objectives
    and what is covered in the exam. Good luck

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz
    MCNGP Silver
    MCP Windows 95
    Wayne, Apr 24, 2006
  4. **Wayne's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > "abhi" <> wrote in message
    >> Need help on practice tests for Microsoft 070-297 exam.
    >>
    >> Does anyone have any sample papers,self-test etc.
    >>

    > And to add to Biggus' excellent links, make sure you go to
    > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-297.asp and *know* the
    > objectives and what is covered in the exam. Good luck
    >
    > Wayne McGlinn
    > Brisbane, Oz
    > MCNGP Silver
    > MCP Windows 95

    Thanks Wayne, I forgot to add that. Say, where have you been hiding lately?
    I think I've seen you here only a handful of times since I've been here.
    What, is this place no fun anymore?

    Have a good one!

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 24, 2006
  5. abhi

    Wayne Guest

    "Bigus Di©kus"
    <Say, where have you been hiding lately?
    > I think I've seen you here only a handful of times since I've been here.
    > What, is this place no fun anymore?

    This place (and its inmates) is always fun :) Lots has happened lately,
    ranging from Nanna's passing away (yes, both of them) relatives moving here
    from overseas, mother-in-law moving .... list goes on! All is fine, just not
    the *spare* time to do other than a quick scan to keep up each day.

    Wayne
    Wayne, Apr 24, 2006
  6. << While I was at work, Wayne spurted out:
    > "Bigus Di©kus"
    > <Say, where have you been hiding lately?
    >> I think I've seen you here only a handful of times since I've been
    >> here. What, is this place no fun anymore?

    > This place (and its inmates) is always fun :) Lots has happened
    > lately, ranging from Nanna's passing away (yes, both of them)
    > relatives moving here from overseas, mother-in-law moving .... list
    > goes on! All is fine, just not the *spare* time to do other than a
    > quick scan to keep up each day.
    >
    > Wayne

    My condolences on the passings of both Nannas. I completely understand the time
    constraints, I've been in the same boat lately. The only real time I have to
    post anymore is on my Lunch break and before I head off to sleep.

    Have a good one, see ya around!

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #51
    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 24, 2006
  7. hello

    I'm searching any free manuel support , or html support in order to get my
    MCSE 2003 server "security".

    Could you help me
    =?Utf-8?B?QWxjaGltaXN0ZQ==?=, Apr 26, 2006
  8. **Alchimiste's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > hello
    >
    > I'm searching any free manuel support , or html support in order to
    > get my MCSE 2003 server "security".
    >

    > Could you help me

    No!

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP 00110011
    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 26, 2006
  9. abhi

    shania Guest

    shania, Apr 28, 2006
  10. abhi

    Frisbee® Guest

    "shania" <> wrote in message
    >i just know one http://www.a$$king.net?hop=sul link so if anyone want
    > discounted exams,go here and check it

    Deer Ms. Twain.

    You are an assfvcker.

    But if U R hawt, please still poast GIFS!1!!!~!!

    --
    Fris "But never the Twain shall meat" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!

    http://www.mcngp.com

    Frisbee®, Apr 28, 2006
  11. << While I was at work, shania spurted out:
    > i just know one http://www.testking.net?hop=sul link so if anyone want
    > discounted exams,go here and check it

    Big Brother is watching you....you wh0re!!!!

    They've got your information...and they're coming to take your children.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #00110011
    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 28, 2006
  12. abhi

    Briscobar Guest

    Bigus Di©kus <Bigus Di©kus@¹¥çÇöZ.©Yo> rambled:

    > << While I was at work, shania spurted out:
    >> i just know one http://www.testking.net?hop=sul link so if anyone
    >> want discounted exams,go here and check it
    >>

    > Big Brother is watching you....you wh0re!!!!
    >
    > They've got your information...and they're coming to take your
    > children.

    We have a saying in my country. "The coyote of the desert likes to eat the
    heart of the young and the blood drips down to his children for breakfast,
    lunch and dinner."

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    4 out of 5 dentists recommend www.mcngp.com
    Briscobar, Apr 28, 2006
  13. << While I was at work, Briscobar spurted out:
    > Bigus Di©kus <Bigus Di©kus@¹¥çÇöZ.©Yo> rambled:
    >>
    >> << While I was at work, shania spurted out:
    >> <<------------------------------------------>>
    >>> i just know one http://www.testking.net?hop=sul link so if anyone
    >>> want discounted exams,go here and check it
    >>>

    >> Big Brother is watching you....you wh0re!!!!
    >>
    >> They've got your information...and they're coming to take your
    >> children.

    > We have a saying in my country. "The coyote of the desert likes to
    > eat the heart of the young and the blood drips down to his children
    > for breakfast, lunch and dinner."

    Oh....so it's *your* country now? I see how it is. ;)

    Those coyotes are ruthless aren't they...but I guess they have to get across the
    border somehow.

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 28, 2006