    I have been working as network admin. for more than 3
    years in my company. Now I am looking out for better
    prospect. Can this certification give better prospect.

    ashwin, Sep 7, 2004

  2. ashwin

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "ashwin" <>
    spewed in news:080601c494d8$ef4b1ae0$:

    > I have been working as network admin. for more than 3
    > years in my company. Now I am looking out for better
    > prospect. Can this certification give better prospect.
    >
    > ..

    no, a piece of paper will not make your life better...YOU make your life
    better..no go away...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 7, 2004

  3. >Now I am looking out for better
    >prospect. Can this certification give better prospect.

    no, but online dating may be the answer to your problem.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 7, 2004
  4. ashwin

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > babbling on and on again "ashwin" <>
    > spewed in news:080601c494d8$ef4b1ae0$:
    >
    >> I have been working as network admin. for more than 3
    >> years in my company. Now I am looking out for better
    >> prospect. Can this certification give better prospect.
    >>
    >> ..
    >>

    > no, a piece of paper will not make your life better...YOU make your life
    > better..no go away...

    you speak wisen words of wisdom, young jedi.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Sep 7, 2004
  5. ashwin

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    >>Now I am looking out for better
    >>prospect. Can this certification give better prospect.

    > no, but online dating may be the answer to your problem.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    i did that once. all the chicks are fat biotches that post photo's of
    themselves from 20 years back when they had the looks.

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 7, 2004
  6. >i did that once. all the chicks are fat biotches that post photo's of
    >themselves from 20 years back when they had the looks.

    demand compensation!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 7, 2004
  7. ashwin

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    >>i did that once. all the chicks are fat biotches that post photo's of
    >>themselves from 20 years back when they had the looks.

    > demand compensation!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    i tried. the tech support directed me to the little legal disclaimer in red
    bold.

    "100% money back guarantee is not 100% guaranteed"

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 7, 2004
  8. >i tried. the tech support directed me to the little legal disclaimer in red
    >bold.

    .... in three point font.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 7, 2004
  9. ashwin

    Doom Guest

    "ashwin" <> wrote in message
    >I have been working as network admin. for more than 3
    > years in my company. Now I am looking out for better
    > prospect. Can this certification give better prospect.
    >
    > ..

    Here's my 2 cents: In this job market be glad for what you have. An MCSE
    isn't going to help you much if at all. It may however get your resume
    through HR for a hell desk job.
    Doom, Sep 7, 2004
  10. ashwin

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Rowdy Yates <> spewed
    in news:Xns955D6D287878rowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16:

    > you speak wisen words of wisdom, young jedi.

    there is no try. do or do not...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 7, 2004
  11. ashwin

    steve Guest

    Yes certs can help your prospects. However I wouldn't
    soley rely on the certs to "get" you the job. You have to
    sell your current skills and should explain how cert
    compliment your skills.
    They will help you get you foot in the door, and they are
    good learning tools to boot.

    steve, Sep 7, 2004
  12. ashwin

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "steve" <> wrote in news:79b801c49523
    $644712f0$:

    > Yes certs can help your prospects. However I wouldn't
    > soley rely on the certs to "get" you the job. You have to
    > sell your current skills and should explain how cert
    > compliment your skills.
    > They will help you get you foot in the door, and they are
    > good learning tools to boot.

    i don't under stand you. wait a minute...

    Regarding your prospect it is possible and it is total Dob certs.
    Regarding me " it is,; certswouldn' inside inside get" The
    TSoley it depends above; One. When your currently description explains
    does not market, in case your technique, as it becomes praise cert.
    This help fact in order to expel quite well the foot and study social
    equipment discovers the door.

    ah.. thats much better.

    :)

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
    "If it doesn't sleep, doesn't eat, doesn't take piss breaks and plays
    poker 24 hours a day - it's a bot!"
    Rowdy Yates, Sep 8, 2004
  13. ashwin

    Mike T. Guest

    "Rowdy Yates" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    > Regarding your prospect it is possible and it is total Dob certs.
    > Regarding me " it is,; certswouldn' inside inside get" The
    > TSoley it depends above; One. When your currently description explains
    > does not market, in case your technique, as it becomes praise cert.
    > This help fact in order to expel quite well the foot and study social
    > equipment discovers the door.
    >
    > ah.. thats much better.
    >
    > :)

    You are making of my brain to be hurting!
    --
    Mike T
    Spiffy sig currently under development.
    Mike T., Sep 8, 2004
  14. ashwin

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> spewed in

    > "Rowdy Yates" <> schrieb im
    > Newsbeitrag news:Xns955DD9403A7C0rowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16...
    >>
    >> Regarding your prospect it is possible and it is total Dob certs.
    >> Regarding me " it is,; certswouldn' inside inside get" The
    >> TSoley it depends above; One. When your currently description
    >> explains does not market, in case your technique, as it becomes
    >> praise cert. This help fact in order to expel quite well the foot and
    >> study social equipment discovers the door.
    >>
    >> ah.. thats much better.
    >>
    >> :)

    > You are making of my brain to be hurting!

    made perfect sense to me...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 8, 2004
  15. ashwin

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > $644712f0$:
    >
    >> Yes certs can help your prospects. However I wouldn't
    >> soley rely on the certs to "get" you the job. You have to
    >> sell your current skills and should explain how cert
    >> compliment your skills.
    >> They will help you get you foot in the door, and they are
    >> good learning tools to boot.

    > i don't under stand you. wait a minute...
    >

    > Regarding your prospect it is possible and it is total Dob certs.
    > Regarding me " it is,; certswouldn' inside inside get" The
    > TSoley it depends above; One. When your currently description explains
    > does not market, in case your technique, as it becomes praise cert.
    > This help fact in order to expel quite well the foot and study social
    > equipment discovers the door.
    >
    > ah.. thats much better.

    Actually made more sense.

    Uh oh...