    CAN ANY BODY TELL ME HOW I CAN PROCEED & HOW I`LL BROWSE
    CORRECT INDEX OF MICROSOFT SITE FOR THIS .
    ..
    ram kumar, Apr 25, 2004

  2. Go to www.microsoft.com
    Type MCDST into search text box and click the GO button.

    I think you should concentrate on building your technical skills and not
    worry about what freebies you might get from Microsoft. Here are the names
    of two books to start with:
    For the 70-271: Microsoft Windows XP Professional Resource Kit Second
    Edition
    For the 70-272: Microsoft Office 2003 Resource Kit

    Also, it is very rude to type in all caps. This indicates that you are
    shouting to the group.

    Ron Carswell \(A+ N+ CTT+ MCSA MCSE CCNA MCDST\), Apr 25, 2004