MCSE Certificate

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?dGFkZWRheW8x?=, Oct 12, 2006.

  1. =?Utf-8?B?dGFkZWRheW8x?=

    kpg Guest

    As Briscobar once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\205381.htm (10/12/2006
    > 4:17:48 PM) #
    >
    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> To me, anyway, requesting a "free" certificate is a demonstration of
    >> ignorance, not necessarily a demonstration of an intention to cheat.
    >> But that's just me, I guess.

    > I'm with you. But if I can harass *while* educating, all the better!

    oooo! A new MCNGP slogan! "Education through harassment"

    kp "we're here to help" g

    kpg, Oct 12, 2006

  2. I NEVER REQUESTED FOR A FREE MCSE CERTIFICATE AFTER ALL...
    WHAT ARE YOU GUYS THINKING. IS BETTER TO LISTEN AND CONTRIBUTE TO MESSING
    UP... lol

    GR8 FREE YAYO
    --
    DaSylvaJnr

    =?Utf-8?B?dGFkZWRheW8x?=, Oct 12, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?dGFkZWRheW8x?=

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    "tadedayo1" <> wrote in message
    > Thank you BD,
    >
    > I really find your reply helpful.

    Did you, really?

    > I need a genuine MCSE Certificate. Could a geniune MCSE Certificate be
    > free.

    All depends, are you looking for a Certificate without having to do any work
    for it? Or do you want to EARN that MCSE Certificate?

    > If it's real, then do not hesistate to feed me back on my e-mail
    > soonest.

    Real or not, are you willing to EARN it, or are you just looking to buy the
    certificate itself?

    BD
    MCNGP #51
    You think you know IT?!
    Check out the new CertGuard Forums: http://www.CertGuard.com/Forums/

    BD [MCNGP], Oct 13, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?dGFkZWRheW8x?=

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "BD [MCNGP]" <BD@CertGuard> wrote in message
    >
    > Guilty until proven innocent?

    Testing the waters!

    BD [MCNGP], Oct 13, 2006
  5. "BD [MCNGP]" <BD@CertGuard> wrote in message news:E5150C79-9932-4AF8-9411-
    > Real or not, are you willing to EARN it, or are you just looking to buy

    the
    > certificate itself?

    Why pay for what you can print?

    Law Offices Of The F-Word, Oct 13, 2006
  6. Hey...
    You said "PRINT"

    Will it out, i mean Geniune.

    tell me more. you guys are crooks

    --
    DaSylvaJnr

    =?Utf-8?B?dGFkZWRheW8x?=, Oct 13, 2006
  7. Freebie,
    Thanks a billion.
    I know it worth paying for and my family can afford it; I CAN GET !!!
    --
    DaSylvaJnr

    =?Utf-8?B?dGFkZWRheW8x?=, Oct 13, 2006
  8. Frisbee
    I know I can get, my family can afford it.

    I know I can it only with you guys help, just let me know how/where to get
    it Genuinely !!!
    --
    DaSylvaJnr

    =?Utf-8?B?dGFkZWRheW8x?=, Oct 13, 2006
  9. > > Why pay for what you can print?

    "tadedayo1" <> wrote

    > Hey...
    > You said "PRINT"
    >
    > Will it out, i mean Geniune.
    >
    > tell me more. you guys are crooks

    Good artists copy. Great artists steal.

    Law Offices Of The F-Word, Oct 13, 2006
  10. "tadedayo1" <> wrote

    > Frisbee
    > I know I can get, my family can afford it.
    >
    > I know I can it only with you guys help, just let me know how/where to get
    > it Genuinely !!!
    > --
    > DaSylvaJnr

    If you aspire to pay thousands of dollars for a gift certificate that says
    you have technical knowledge, go right ahead.

    Actually, wait a minute, I can sell you one for tens of thousands, and mine
    is more legitimate and worthwhile, because it costs more.

    And... I have this bridge.

    Law Offices Of The F-Word, Oct 13, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?dGFkZWRheW8x?=, Oct 13, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?dGFkZWRheW8x?=, Oct 13, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?dGFkZWRheW8x?=

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Oct 13, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?dGFkZWRheW8x?=

    Thor Guest

    You need to state exactly what you want.
    Be specific, we can't read your body language.
    When we need some help around my workplace I consider MCSE positive but not
    decisive.
    53

    Thor, Oct 13, 2006

    =?Utf-8?B?RGFzdGhhZ2ly?=, Oct 14, 2006
  16. =?Utf-8?B?dGFkZWRheW8x?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Thor wrote:

    > You need to state exactly what you want.
    > Be specific, we can't read your body language.

    Thank heavens for that. For all you know, he's sitting nekked in front
    of the computer.

    Cerebrus, Oct 14, 2006