  1. How/Where do I get a MCSE Certificate?

    --
    DaSylvaJnr

    =?Utf-8?B?dGFkZWRheW8x?=, Oct 12, 2006

  2. Hello,

    you will obtain it automatically after passing all the necessary exams.
    Then, you will have to validate your postal address in the secure MCP web
    (using your MCP ID and your .net Passport).

    Bye.
    --
    Thierry DEMAN-BARCELÒ
    MVP Exchange, SQL/Server
    news: ...

    Thierry DEMAN [MVP], Oct 12, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?dGFkZWRheW8x?=

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    "Thierry DEMAN [MVP]" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > you will obtain it automatically after passing all the necessary exams.
    > Then, you will have to validate your postal address in the secure MCP web
    > (using your MCP ID and your .net Passport).
    >
    > Bye.
    > --
    > Thierry DEMAN-BARCELÒ

    Something tells me that this guy doesn't want to wait.

    BD [MCNGP], Oct 12, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?dGFkZWRheW8x?=

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    "tadedayo1" <> wrote in message
    > How/Where do I get a MCSE Certificate?
    >
    > --
    > DaSylvaJnr

    Are you looking for a FREE Certificate? Email me at
    and I will make sure you get something.

    BD [MCNGP], Oct 12, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?dGFkZWRheW8x?=

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 03:03:01 -0700, tadedayo1 cast into the ether:

    > How/Where do I get a MCSE Certificate?

    From Microsoft.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Oct 12, 2006
  6. thank you so much Thierry

    I actually find it helpful but I need to know more about how I can go about
    doing the Exams.

    And, what exactly do you mean by validating my postal address in the secure
    MCP web .

    Please Thierry, I'll like to hear from you via my email address
    soonest.

    Thank you.
    --
    DaSylvaJnr

    =?Utf-8?B?dGFkZWRheW8x?=, Oct 12, 2006
  7. Thank you BD,

    I really find your reply helpful.

    I need a genuine MCSE Certificate. Could a geniune MCSE Certificate be free.

    If it's real, then do not hesistate to feed me back on my e-mail
    soonest.

    Thank you
    --
    DaSylvaJnr

    =?Utf-8?B?dGFkZWRheW8x?=, Oct 12, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?dGFkZWRheW8x?=

    OT-MAN Guest

    > I need a genuine MCSE Certificate. Could a geniune MCSE Certificate be
    > free.

    lol

    OT-MAN, Oct 12, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?dGFkZWRheW8x?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "BD [MCNGP]" <BD@CertGuard> wrote in message
    > "tadedayo1" <> wrote in message
    >> How/Where do I get a MCSE Certificate?
    >>
    >> --
    >> DaSylvaJnr

    > Are you looking for a FREE Certificate? Email me at
    > and I will make sure you get something.

    Guilty until proven innocent?

    Frisbee®, Oct 12, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?dGFkZWRheW8x?=

    lowdes Guest

    Stop spamming with CertGuardSh!t

    lowdes, Oct 12, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?dGFkZWRheW8x?=

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 08:00:02 -0700, tadedayo1 cast into the ether:

    > thank you so much Thierry
    >
    > I actually find it helpful but I need to know more about how I can go about
    > doing the Exams.
    >
    > And, what exactly do you mean by validating my postal address in the secure
    > MCP web .
    >
    > Please Thierry, I'll like to hear from you via my email address
    > soonest.

    See what you get when you feed them?
    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Oct 12, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?dGFkZWRheW8x?=

    CBIC Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 08:00:02 -0700, tadedayo1 cast into the ether:
    >
    >> thank you so much Thierry
    >>
    >> I actually find it helpful but I need to know more about how I can go
    >> about
    >> doing the Exams.
    >>
    >> And, what exactly do you mean by validating my postal address in the
    >> secure
    >> MCP web .
    >>
    >> Please Thierry, I'll like to hear from you via my email address
    >> soonest.

    > See what you get when you feed them?

    Yup. This one is so lazy he wants to have the answers to his lame questions
    emailed to him. I guess he's too busy to check back here.

    CBIC, Oct 12, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?dGFkZWRheW8x?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    tadedayo1 wrote:

    > ... If it's real, then do not hesistate to feed me back on my e-mail
    > soonest.

    Please to be feeding him back. Poor chap is hungry, can't ya bozo's see
    ?

    ----------
    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Pleeez touch !)

    Join the fight against Br@indumps
    http://www.certguard.com/

    Cerebrus, Oct 12, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?dGFkZWRheW8x?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    lowdes wrote:

    > Stop spamming with CertGuardSh!t

    Stop telling us to stop spamming with CertGuard. And stop Sh!tting.

    Cerebrus, Oct 12, 2006
  15. Stop this...

    How am I being guilty of having a MCSE Certifictate.

    Why not enlighten me more about the whole stuff.

    I'd appreciate it from you, "Frisbee®"
    --
    DaSylvaJnr

    =?Utf-8?B?dGFkZWRheW8x?=, Oct 12, 2006
  16. =?Utf-8?B?dGFkZWRheW8x?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "tadedayo1" <> wrote in message
    > Stop this...
    >
    > How am I being guilty of having a MCSE Certifictate.
    >
    > Why not enlighten me more about the whole stuff.
    >
    > I'd appreciate it from you, "Frisbee®"

    My comment was intended soley for BD, and it was in reference to his perhaps
    making some assumptions about you that may not be necessarily true. Then
    again they may, but personally, I prefer to give people the benefit of the
    doubt.

    Frisbee®, Oct 12, 2006
  17. =?Utf-8?B?dGFkZWRheW8x?=

    Thor Guest

    Thor, Oct 12, 2006
  18. =?Utf-8?B?dGFkZWRheW8x?=

    Briscobar Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "tadedayo1" <> wrote in message
    >> Stop this...
    >>
    >> How am I being guilty of having a MCSE Certifictate.
    >>
    >> Why not enlighten me more about the whole stuff.
    >>
    >> I'd appreciate it from you, "Frisbee®"

    > My comment was intended soley for BD, and it was in reference to his
    > perhaps making some assumptions about you that may not be necessarily
    > true. Then again they may, but personally, I prefer to give people the
    > benefit of the doubt.

    THANKING YOU BUT YOU DID NOT MENTIONING SAY TO ME HOW TO GET FREE MCSE
    CERTIFICATE STILL. HOW DO I?

    //just kidding, tony yayo. visit
    www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp and
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/faq.asp

    FREE YAYO!

    Briscobar, Oct 12, 2006
  19. =?Utf-8?B?dGFkZWRheW8x?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> "tadedayo1" <> wrote in message
    >>> Stop this...
    >>>
    >>> How am I being guilty of having a MCSE Certifictate.
    >>>
    >>> Why not enlighten me more about the whole stuff.
    >>>
    >>> I'd appreciate it from you, "Frisbee®"

    >> My comment was intended soley for BD, and it was in reference to his
    >> perhaps making some assumptions about you that may not be necessarily
    >> true. Then again they may, but personally, I prefer to give people the
    >> benefit of the doubt.
    >>

    > THANKING YOU BUT YOU DID NOT MENTIONING SAY TO ME HOW TO GET FREE MCSE
    > CERTIFICATE STILL. HOW DO I?
    >
    > //just kidding, tony yayo. visit
    > www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp and
    > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/faq.asp
    >
    > FREE YAYO!

    To me, anyway, requesting a "free" certificate is a demonstration of
    ignorance, not necessarily a demonstration of an intention to cheat. But
    that's just me, I guess.

    Frisbee®, Oct 12, 2006
  20. =?Utf-8?B?dGFkZWRheW8x?=

    Briscobar Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message

    > To me, anyway, requesting a "free" certificate is a demonstration of
    > ignorance, not necessarily a demonstration of an intention to cheat. But
    > that's just me, I guess.

    I'm with you. But if I can harass *while* educating, all the better!

    Briscobar, Oct 12, 2006