    i passed all 7 tests for the mcse cert about 5 months ago,
    but i didn't get the cert yet.

    what should i do?

    gadtab, Jul 13, 2003

  2. gadtab

    Zoran Radic Guest

    Hi there,

    I have previously worked for a MCTEC and a Prometric/VUE
    Testing Centre. I am not sure if things have changed now
    but you should verify contact details, from you local
    Microsoft office, of the people at Microsoft that deal
    specificaly with Certification issues.

    Kind regards,

    Zoran

    Zoran Radic, Jul 13, 2003

  3. gadtab

    Mahmoud Guest

    Did you confirm your address details in MCP secure site?
    Or make sure that all of your exams has been registered in
    one account. You'd better also check your transcript in
    MCP Secure site. MAke sure already all of your exams are
    updated there.
    Good luck

    Mahmoud, Jul 13, 2003