    overpriced, considering self-study books are available
    for less the £50. Are these books just as good? (and at
    the fraction of the cost)
    Jack, Aug 10, 2004

  2. Jack

    Steve Guest

    Depends on how motivated you are. There are some very good
    books out there or if you want to take classes and have
    the time, I would look into taking them at a community
    college or university instead of a computer school. My
    college does the classes for about $500 each class plus
    books at around $75-$100 each.

    Steve, Aug 10, 2004