MCSE,CCNA,CCNP Certificaiton Without Exams( PAY AFTER CHECK RESULTS)100% Passing Gaurantee

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Certificaiton At ur Doorstep, Nov 21, 2006.

  1. All Certifications Like
    MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA,SOLARIS,ORACLE,SAP,MICOSOFT BUSINESS
    SOLUTIONS,EMC at your doorstep without exams..and with 100% passing
    guarantee...No need to go to any testing centre...we will do everything
    on behalf of you...
    We own several test centres worldwide and are able to offer you this
    fantastic service.
    If you would like a 100% guaranteed pass, then please read on
    further......
    Mail only at this email id :-
    Or log in to www.it-exam-shop.com

    We are able to offer a guaranteed pass for the following: Microsoft,
    Cisco, Comptia, Oracle, Solaris.
    Please send a request for any test that you require and these will be
    sat on your behalf at one of our officially approved testing centres.
    All of the following prices include exam fees and a small
    administration charge for the service.
    For Prices :-
    Login to www.it-exam-shop.com
    This is our official website u can check our this website to more
    info.....
    As mentioned previously this is the TOTAL amount including exam fees
    with no hidden extras.
    NO payment will be required before getting exam results, so please do
    not worry. This is a genuine offer.

    We will sit the exams for you and then send login details for the
    official secure testing site.
    After confirmation of pass results you will be required to make payment
    via the Western Union website.----( this facility is only available for
    MICROSOFT exams only)
    This offer is open to anyone worldwide. Our friends from the USA and
    UK are always welcome!!

    If you are interested in this incredible offer we will need the
    following details in advance.
    1. Candidates full name
    2. Full postal address including country.
    3. A scanned image of either a current valid passport or driving
    license.
    4. Landline or cell phone number
    5. Correct exam numbers and names of exams required.

    The current turnaround for exams is around 1 week. Usually a little
    quicker.
    If any further questions need to be answered then please feel free to
    contact me on this

    Certificaiton At ur Doorstep, Nov 21, 2006