MCSE career advice

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by WaterBarleyHopsYeast, Nov 24, 2003.

  1. I would like career advice regarding MCSE

    WaterBarleyHopsYeast, Nov 24, 2003

  2. WaterBarleyHopsYeast

    Herb Martin Guest

    "WaterBarleyHopsYeast" <> wrote in
    message news:489001c3b22a$1684ac30$...
    > I would like career advice regarding MCSE

    Learn everything you can.
    Work hard.
    Learn to sell skills and your ideas.
    Read the help and TechNet (a lot)
    Try everything you have time to try.

    --
    Herb Martin

    Herb Martin, Nov 24, 2003

  3. WaterBarleyHopsYeast

    Consultant Guest

    i would like advice on brewing a fine ale

    Consultant, Nov 24, 2003
  4. WaterBarleyHopsYeast

    Jtyc Guest

    Jtyc, Nov 24, 2003
  5. WaterBarleyHopsYeast

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I would like career advice regarding MCSE

    If you're female and your boss is a bloke, swallow rather than spit.

    Kline Sphere, Nov 24, 2003
  6. OT: Monday Joke (Was: Re: MCSE career advice)

    Kline Sphere wrote:
    >> I would like career advice regarding MCSE

    > If you're female and your boss is a bloke, swallow rather than spit.

    Consultant had a rather difficult decision to make. Budget cuts meant that
    he had to let go one of his underlings.

    Jack was a sharp MCSE, and needed little management.
    Jill was an MCSE too, and she had curves that just wouldn't quit.

    He decided he'd call them into his office, one at a time, starting with
    Jill.

    "Jill," he said, "I'm afraid I'm in a difficult position. I'm going to have
    to either lay you or Jack off."

    "Well then jack off!" Jill replied, "I have a headache!"

    --
    Fris "Ba-da-bing" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 24, 2003
  7. WaterBarleyHopsYeast

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Monday Joke (Was: Re: MCSE career advice)

    > "Well then jack off!" Jill replied, "I have a headache!"

    I don't understand. Didn't you mean to type "Well then lay Jack off"??

    Jtyc, Nov 24, 2003
  8. WaterBarleyHopsYeast

    David Guest

    Re: Monday Joke (Was: Re: MCSE career advice)

    Jtyc - Are you serious?

    Nice Joke Frisbee - Heard it before though!

    David, Nov 24, 2003
  9. WaterBarleyHopsYeast

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Monday Joke (Was: Re: MCSE career advice)

    > Jtyc - Are you serious?

    Yes. I don't get it.

    Jtyc, Nov 24, 2003
  10. WaterBarleyHopsYeast

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Monday Joke (Was: Re: MCSE career advice)

    then jack off

    Consultant, Nov 24, 2003
  11. WaterBarleyHopsYeast

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Monday Joke (Was: Re: MCSE career advice)

    > then jack off

    You mean lay Jack off?

    I'm not his boss???

    Jtyc, Nov 24, 2003
  12. WaterBarleyHopsYeast

    JaR Guest

    Re: Monday Joke (Was: Re: MCSE career advice)

    "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@f'nspammersdie.yahoo.com> > You mean lay Jack off?

    > I'm not his boss???

    Yes, consultant has spark plugs.

    JaR, Nov 24, 2003
  13. WaterBarleyHopsYeast

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: Monday Joke (Was: Re: MCSE career advice)

    >Yes, consultant has spark plugs.

    Oh no here we go...

    Kline Sphere, Nov 25, 2003
  14. WaterBarleyHopsYeast

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Monday Joke (Was: Re: MCSE career advice)

    > Yes, consultant has spark plugs.

    I'm not going to be goaded into a response.

    yes i am... buttplug

    Jtyc, Nov 25, 2003
  15. WaterBarleyHopsYeast

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Monday Joke (Was: Re: MCSE career advice)

    butt plug

    Consultant, Nov 25, 2003
  16. WaterBarleyHopsYeast

    JaR Guest

    Re: Monday Joke (Was: Re: MCSE career advice)

    > I'm not going to be goaded into a response.

    Too late!

    JaR, Nov 25, 2003
  17. WaterBarleyHopsYeast

    JaR Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > butt plug

    Well, that's what he says.

    JaR, Nov 25, 2003
  18. WaterBarleyHopsYeast

    RIZWAN Guest

    Hello,
    I am MCSE and MCSA. Well what I think about MCSE is that
    man must do practice because MCSE is all only practice
    and nothing, theoratical MCSE is simple, practice makes
    man perfect I did MCSE and MCSA I have practiced day and
    night then I became able to do MCSE and MCSA exams.
    ok hope you have got what i wana say.
    ok bye. wish you all the best.
    RIZWAN

    RIZWAN, Nov 25, 2003
  19. WaterBarleyHopsYeast

    Brat Guest

    "RIZWAN" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    > I am MCSE and MCSA. Well what I think about MCSE is that
    > man must do practice because

    you have to be a man to practice???? Well shit! Now what do I do? Hey
    WAIT!! That is sexual discrimination! I'm gonna call my lawyer and sue
    your ass

    ok bye, have nice day

    Sue

    Brat, Nov 25, 2003