    training out of it, not just a piece of paper.

    Thanks in advance.

    Doug
    Doug, Feb 25, 2006

  2. Doug

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Doug" <> say in news:uehIaUgOGHA.2268
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > Can anyone recommend a reputable boot camp.

    I don't like the boot camp mentality. If you are filling in the gaps of
    your knowledge fine, but as a certification mechanism you might as well get
    braindumps and cheat your way through the exams.

    my $0.02

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean no-one's out to get you.
    Neil, Feb 25, 2006

  3. Doug

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Feb 25, 2006 at 6:57pm "Neil" blathered:

    > If you are filling in the gaps of
    > your knowledge fine, but as a certification mechanism you might as well
    > get braindumps and cheat your way through the exams.

    Careful, that could really have been taken seriously and out of context.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    Please do not feed the animals.
    TechGeekPro, Feb 26, 2006