    the computer bootcamp would be more mentally challenging. A recent posting
    in this NG alluded to potential pink incoming shower torpedoes in military.
    Does one have to concern themselves with torpedoes in mcse bootcamp?
    MisterBootcamp, Dec 5, 2003

  2. MisterBootcamp

    MCSE World Guest

    ROTFLMAO. Sorry, couldn't help it.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Dec 5, 2003

  3. MisterBootcamp

    Jtyc Guest

    Damn hippies.
    Jtyc, Dec 5, 2003
  4. MisterBootcamp

    Consultant Guest

    even more so. i have heard that the mcse bootcamps have a do ask, do tell
    policy to encourage large numbers of homosexuals in their bootcamps. that
    being said, pink torpedos run rampid at these camps. so if you are a poo
    stabber, then the mcse bootcamp is for you.

    Consultant, Dec 5, 2003
  5. MisterBootcamp

    Jeff Rush Guest

    Considering the culture at MS it is not too far outside the realm of
    possibility to suggest that they are gearing these questions more toward
    this community.

    "You are the Network Administrator for an NT Enterprise network. You have 4
    sites and 2 domains with 4 subnets on Each Domain. You plan to deploy
    Windows XP Pro to the entire Network using RRIS. What color would you use
    for an Imaged Desktop to be deployed to an NT Windows XP environment.

    A) Mauve
    B) Pink
    C) Purple
    D) None Bitch, Use a BMP of Fabio instead.
    E) C and D"

    LOL

    Jeff Rush, Dec 5, 2003
  6. MisterBootcamp

    Consultant Guest

    nice

    Consultant, Dec 5, 2003
  7. MisterBootcamp

    Jeff Rush Guest

    Not that there's anything wrong with that, mind you...

    Jeff
    Jeff Rush, Dec 5, 2003
  8. MisterBootcamp

    Adam Leinss Guest